• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How often do you watch anime?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    When I find an anime I really like, I'll watch it constantly until I've gone through every episode. However, I often go months or even years between finding one I like that much. I watched a lot of One Piece, but pretty much became sick of it around the Dressrosa arc.

-Slick-

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I used to watch it in between the breaks of my classes in school. But since I have smaller breaks now, I mainly spend most of my anime watching at night. But on weekends its whenever. Night isn't so bad since there isn't any distractions so I can get immersed in the plot better

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I watch an irresponsible amount of anime, as I try to watch almost every currently airing anime I could get my hands on (I tend to drop most of them tho)... I watch when there's down time in the office or everytime I'm not playing video games at home.

Years
  • A few times a week. Sometimes I'll binge watch it and nothing else, but an episode here or an episode there is good enough for me.

Years
  • My floor is between 6 and 9 episodes per week. That consists of the 6 shows I watch on Toonami (which right now is DBZ Kai, JoJo, Hunter x Hunter, Gundam IBO, Naruto Shippuden, and One Piece) plus Pokemon XYZ, Yokai Watch, and Dragon Ball, all at 1 episode apiece.

My ceiling probably is 20 full-length episodes per week, at least when factoring in other things on my schedule.

Years
  • A little a month. I'm not sure which ones to watch so when I start something and it isn't that interesting, I just don't watch for a while. If anyone has suggestions for animes to watch for someone who doesn't know what genre(?) of anime they like yet, that would be much appreciated.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I try to watch 5-10 episodes a day but sometimes I don't have time any time to watch even an episode.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Depends what's happening with the season really. Sometimes I'll be watching one series a day and other seasons it's 5-8 between two days (and then not watching for the rest of the week). Also with between seasons I tend to marathon things that's on my to-watch or on-hold lists before the next season starts.

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    only in school holidays really. don't feel like i have loads of time even on the weekends when school is on, so i end up not watching it at all. when it's the holidays though, i normally watch 2-3 series in as many weeks.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I dont watch anime often enough. I probably average about 5 episodes in a week. 1 or 2 during the week, and 3 over the weekend. Sometimes more or less depending on how much time I have.... I have less and less unfortunately.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • If I'm not overwhelmed with studies, then I can watch between two to six episodes a day (maybe an entire 12-episode anime if I'm feeling particularly bored and unhindered), also depending on whether or not I'm doing other things like gaming. I can't watch one episode a day because I'd then forget...

Years
  • I usually watch at least one episode a day, unless I find a series I'm really into at which point I'll just binge watch. I can't wait for the Christmas break as I'll have loads more time then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I watch anime about once a week, for an hour or two. I usually save it for Sunday because I never seem to have anything else to do on that day. Just whenever the mood strikes me really, I watch more when I feel depressed.
    I finish about two series a month, usually 12-episode ones nowadays.

Back