• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

pkmin3033

Peaceful. I had the majority of the morning and the afternoon all to myself, so I relaxed and browsed aimlessly, progressed in Ys VIII, and did a little reading. I have tomorrow off too so it'll be more of the same hopefully.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have had two full days entirely to myself. I feel rested, mentally calm and ready to go back to work tomorrow :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Another lazy, yet pretty peaceful Sunday. I was even too lazy to cook, so, yeaaah. Tomorrow is back to work though, so, gotta be prepared~

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Alright. Though one of the few subreddits I go on and liked has turned into garbage. And the people there are mindless drones.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I've been thinking about how alienated some immigrants can be when they don't mesh with the pretty shallow american society. My day's been alright, albeit tiring.

Years
  • it was....ok. nothing special though and im actually kinda irritated because i took the time to shop for a tablet pen inside my local mall only to find out that the pens that they had aren't compatible with my laptop. @__@ which therefore means id have to shop on amazon for a model specific for my laptop. how annoying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Good! Was an alright day at work, and afterwards my brother spontaneously asked if I would like to go on a walk with him. He took me to this really nice trail near his place and we just walked and chatted for a bit. It was very unexpected since he's always so busy these days, so it was really nice to just catch up and talk about stuff other than work.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Winter seems to be making its last hurrah! We've had heavy rainfall, high winds and lightning, so my days lately have been extra lazy. 😴

Years
  • I actually had a really good day at work today, haha. I think the fact that I have a day off tomorrow also kinda helped motivate me to get more work done.

But overall, not a bad day at all!

Back