• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
Went to the park and the library to go clear my head since I've had a stressful few weeks due to unsuccessfully trying to land a job. I think a breather is what I needed more than anything else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Work dragged on today ._. It was such a long and uneventful day.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Today was FUN! :D I was outside a lot due to it being so sunny and warm today ^_^ What a nice first day of may~(Happy May Day everyone! :3)

I ate some nice tasting sweets too :)

I look forward to lots of nice spring days ^_^

Sounds nice! It's Autumn here, very cold and blustery at the moment. Still, all the fields are going green and clovers are peeping from the grass! :)

I had a good day so far. Slept in, watched The Tale of Princess Kaguya when I got up, drank lots of tea and finished dinner off with vanilla ice cream and honey. ^_^

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Sounds nice! It's Autumn here, very cold and blustery at the moment. Still, all the fields are going green and clovers are peeping from the grass! :)

I had a good day so far. Slept in, watched The Tale of Princess Kaguya when I got up, drank lots of tea and finished dinner off with vanilla ice cream and honey. ^_^

You sound like you had a relaxing day :)

I'm guessing you live in the south hemisphere?

Clovers are pretty ;3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
You sound like you had a relaxing day :)

I'm guessing you live in the south hemisphere?

Clovers are pretty ;3

That's right, in Australia. :)

Oh they are pretty, we practically get a whole carpet of them growing outside our house, and when it rains they sparkle with dew. <3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
That's right, in Australia. :)

Oh they are pretty, we practically get a whole carpet of them growing outside our house, and when it rains they sparkle with dew. <3

That is awesome ^_^ I wanna see something like that when we get clovers again over here x3;

I really like dandelions a lot. :D For years i always saw them as something to feel happy about; even when i was often depressed (i don't want us talking about depression though).

This year since i'm so much happier with myself when i saw dandelions on a walk with my mom yesterday i got very girly and imaginative and i thought of them as 'big yellow polka dots on a huge green dress'^^ I wanna have a dream inspired by that :D

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

My day is only half over but its been swell so far. I don't really have any plans for this evening so I might just sit home and play Pokemon. That would be a great way to top off an already good day!

Years
I'm feeling rather cheerful today. However, school was dreadful and painfully slow as usual. Although, I got out of fifth period early, which was a joy. I have to study for an AP Psychology exam that I have next Monday. (If I get an 80 percent or higher on the test it'll earn me a first year psych credit for university. I'm the only grade 11 in the class, so I'm naturally a little nervous). This week I'm devoting myself to studying, I'm going to try to ignore any temptation to go out with friends, aha.

The weather is absolutely lovely though, I'm basking in the sunshine. It's so wonderful considering there was snow on the ground only three weeks ago. Spring is my favourite season and I can't wait to start planting flowers. :)

That's my day currently, I hope everyone else's is grand as well.

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Not good...I'm having sleep schedule disruptions, and I'm feeling depressed & really soaking up any negativity I see... :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm meeting my friends in a few hours~ one has a new boyfran so we need to interrogate her 8)

TY

Exhausted and broken, bike died today so had to walk home from work which absolutely sucked.

EDIT, or rather UPDATE: after that unfortunate string of events things actually picked up the pace and I feel very happy

Last edited:
Back