• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How weird are your friends?

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
Years
  • Here you can say how weird your friends are.

I have a friend named Ernuel who is really fat and he is probably the only boy I know who doesn't like girls, but he is not gay.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, I haven't had a girlfriend since 3rd grade, and I am by no means gay.
    I have a friend who wants to grow his own island out of moss, and then go zeppelin-ing around the world! :D
    And another who might be a sociopath.
    And another who makes keyblades as a hobby.
    Odd yet?

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • my friends graduated, so now im left with my one friend jake (right now, my closest one and probably my only one)
    i sort of have a good reputation at school but he doesn't.
    another thing that sucks is that when he hangs out with my other friends im just sort of 'there'
    but yeah he's pretty darn weird, my friend jake is
    but this is more of a problem for me that telling you guys how weird my friend is

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My friend once made an AK-37 out of paper. I still don't know how he did it, but he ran around the school with it, shooting at people who fell back laughing as the school's administrators are chasing after him. XD

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
  • I don't have any friends really. Don't get me wrong, I know lots of people, but at the moment I just haven't gotten close enough to anyone to consider them more than an acquaintance.

I do know a guy, Yen, who will talk your ear off to the point where you want to cry though, which I guess is pretty weird. :P

Years
  • A friend of mine dressed up as Aunt Jemima on Pancake Day and squirted people with syrup in a slightly suggestive fashion. XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    In real life, they're surprisingly crazy. One of my friends lit his hair on fire because he was a redhead. XDDD

On the internet however, they are absolutely frickin' insane.

Years
  • Most of my friends are fine, but one of them is mental.. His name is Conor. One night we were all hanging around in the school grounds (just.. Well, not really doing anything) when he took a piss on the corner of the wall.
    Yeah, it was on a downward sloping hill.
    A huge trail of urine flowing right down to the street. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    In real life, all my friends are absolutely bonkers.
    We have this joke about what Jeremy Kyle's life would be like if he lost his job.
    Hides in bushes waiting for problem people, eating crazy berries...
    So, in hindsight, yes. Yes, my friends and I are quite weird.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Do me a favour and define weird?
    Weird is like "normal." Can you define what both weird and normal is between human relations? I don't think you can.

..says the person who calls herself weird.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well we are really weird and lazy :3 When we are having fun hahaha!
    Soo funny! We do everything to have fun like throwing pillows etc.

-Yasumin >3

Years
  • Very weird, they are obsessed with Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the PSP and World of Warcraft for the PC that it's getting hard to talk to them about other things.... :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    ~ My Friends? Let's see. They are quiet like me.. Because im not the person who is noisy :3

~Leif~

Years
  • Most of the friends I hang around with are very playful, hyper...dirty-minded, you get the picture. They're a fun lot to be around and they're good for a lot of laughs whenever I go out to places with them. About two days ago we entered a sushi bar and had so much fun...even nudged a guy's tie into the conveyor belt twice, which was amusing. I've had so many memories with them, but they're fun and friendly to be around. XD;

Reactions: Her

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • ehhh....most of my friends and i at one time started our own secrete society and tried to buy our own island and make it into a new country..the country was called the Monkey Republic....

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't have any actual friends now in real life...
    I guess that makes me more weird than my friends could ever be?

But I had one friend once who made dirty jokes all the time, and I didn't like him doing that, but ended up laughing my head off in the end anyways.

Back