• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huh, I wonder what their name means...

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
  • There's no hidden, deep meaning behind my name that will have to be searched via Google for the complex answers that lies within. Although I can totally do that but I digress...

Chaos - comes from the Chaos Emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog lore
    Blue - it's my favorite color (technically it's Navy blue, but neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh)
    The - ...I got nothin for that.

Bay

Years
  • I first came here with the username Bay as I wanted something related to water and I used that username on another forum. Early one several of my friends called me by that name.

A couple years later I finished a Pokemon fanfic and I gave one of my characters the last name "Alexison". A friend and I sometimes have our characters guest star in each others' works, and he asked if he could use that specific character, which I was fine with. One night he told me his plans for him and I was like, "YES DO THAT". He eventually had my character featured in his work, but informed me the plans changed. :P Oh well.

I did went ahead and have "Bay Alexison" as my new username on PC and later ended up using it on several other sites as Bay is often taken, haha.

Last edited:

Yukari

I took my username from the first persona you get in Persona 3 since it fit my theme at the time. Since then I just got kinda attached to it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    sh1nyzorua.....sh1nyzorua...

Because I've spent more than a year trying to complete the Pokedex in Black 2 so I could have a better chance at getting that blue fox. Three Pokemon left...
    And the 1 because.. because... I don't know, I have a habit of changing 'I/i' to something different whenever it comes up in usernames. I've just got to be weird like that.

Years
  • Name originally came from a minor character in Final Fantasy VIII, Raine Loire, to be exact. Not entirely sure why out of the characters that that name stuck ever after many years of being introduced to that game, but it's probably one of the prettier, more realistic ones that have come from the franchise. Quite likely that the name's used frequently used around the internet so there's not many places where I could use it as a username as I do here at PokeCommunity, but I mainly use it as an online alias in those cases.

Years
  • I realized my previous name was bad. Not that I don't like Blaziken. But, its random and absolute rubbish. And, I thought of a decent name, and voila, I got Percy!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • People often see my username and assume it's a reference to the Peanuts comic and will make a peanut related pun. However my knowledge of those comics is quite low so the references normally fly over my head ;;

My name is just derived from a Coldplay song that's all hahaha.

Back