• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    JD - Claimed Priest
    Fletch - Claimed Tinkerer
    CB - Claimed Townie/Slasher
    Newtsie - Claimed Spiritualist

Bard - Not claimed
    Saws - Not claimed
    purp - Not claimed
    Melody - Not claimed
    Miah - Not claimed
    EC - Not claimed
    Desi - Not claimed

So out of the above we've got: The President (vested), The Dark Dreamer, The Magic Man, two Dark Angels, The Visitor (can't be killed unless their puppets are killed), and Meleanou (who can't win anymore but is just wreaking havoc thx mate).

So request is for people who have lost their powers due to the Visitor to please claim so we can narrow down the list.

Regardless though, only one Town on the above list. My pick would be Bard as Magic Man (he's putting in a lot of work this game with reads and analyses), EC as the Dark Dreamer (would explain why he's acting so weird - if we try and kill him it would fail since he can't die until the rest of mafia is dead). Can't remember seeing Melody or Desi much at all in this game so null on them.

My preference would be for us to vote to kill Bard today (if I'm right and he's Magic Man then we're good and can move to kill EC tomorrow as the final maf member), and for me to slash one of the others (as long as I don't hit President we're fine).

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll just say again; I am not mafia, and have been vanilla this entire game.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    My preference would be for us to vote to kill Bard today (if I'm right and he's Magic Man then we're good and can move to kill EC tomorrow as the final maf member), and for me to slash one of the others (as long as I don't hit President we're fine).
    One thing I'm confused about - why is your role "Godfather Slasher"? IIRC the Magic Man gives out straight roles without modifiers per the OP. Also, you should be getting knife items, not just have the ability to slash.

I'm not sure if I should reveal what information I have

I know the maf will want to kill me if I do probably
    Well after a statement like that they probably will, since they have two kills. But if you are town, you should reveal. Otherwise I'll assume you are third party.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 27
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Saws' claim seems very strange to me.
    Is it possible he's the Meleanolu? Farfetched, but hear me out. Peci died N0 in what I assume was a mafia kill using Kiyo, which means the Meleanolu can't carry out their win condition. It would kind of make sense that they were given a new win con instead, however...

If we were to assume Saws is claiming receiving a role from the Magic Man (which it appears in what he's saying to me), he cannot be correct. Why? Because in the role description, it's made clear that he gives a role out to one person and kill them 2 days later. It wouldn't make sense for the Magic Man to hand out a role on N1, especially seeing as Sparks was given the Vigilante role on I assume N0 (he claimed on dawn/day 1).

Now, he's just claimed that he could investigate someone but didn't give the role name. That seems fishy in itself to be honest. I don't like this sudden claim.

What do you all suppose we do? I'm all for having the bomb detonate and potentially rid us of mafia and the remaining TP roles, however the bomb can still kill us townies and I'm worried that will cost us the game. Now that we have one confirmed mafia dead, it wouldn't be too harmful to lynch the Tinkerer to save the town would it?

On another hand, if Saws was the Meleanolu, shouldn't we be getting rid of him?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    There wasn't a name
    I just got a PM saying that I can investigate someone
    That seems sketchy...as far as I can see only the Dark Angels would be able to do that. In which case they would have done that on D1, and it seems unlikely that they would risk using it that early. And wouldn't that make you aligned with the Dark Angels then?

Or you are lying to us in order to try to get Bard lynched for some reason.

I'm confused.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    That seems sketchy...as far as I can see only the Dark Angels would be able to do that. In which case they would have done that on D1, and it seems unlikely that they would risk using it that early. And wouldn't that make you aligned with the Dark Angels then?

Or you are lying to us in order to try to get Bard lynched for some reason.

I'm confused.

Ok I'll admit that I lied and I want to confess something to you Mr. Priest and hopefully help you guys since I can't kill the Subhina

I am the SK, I failed to kill Bard which means he's most likely the Dark Dreamer (and him saying "I call bullshit" to my claim I think proves that, he knew it wasn't true and I was hoping that I could get him to slip)
    I really probably shouldn't have revealed that but I really just couldn't sit around knowing who a maf is and not being able to do anything about it

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 27
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Either Bard got healed by the Priest or is either President or the Dark Dreamer. Although it is also very possible Saws is faking who he targeted.

Also, outing yourself as SK means you're just as likely to get lynched. Waiting on Bard to defend before I slam a vote down.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    Either Bard got healed by the Priest or is either President or the Dark Dreamer. Although it is also very possible Saws is faking who he targeted.

Also, outing yourself as SK means you're just as likely to get lynched. Waiting on Bard to defend before I slam a vote down.

But I want to help you guys try and weed out the scum now, also read the D2 day phase it seems clear that Bard was a scum

Back