• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Ok I'll admit that I lied and I want to confess something to you Mr. Priest and hopefully help you guys since I can't kill the Subhina

I am the SK, I failed to kill Bard which means he's most likely the Dark Dreamer (and him saying "I call bull****" to my claim I think proves that, he knew it wasn't true and I was hoping that I could get him to slip)
    I really probably shouldn't have revealed that but I really just couldn't sit around knowing who a maf is and not being able to do anything about it

You kill during the day, right?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Jd can you confirm you didn't heal Bard that night?

Also to reply to your previous post - i gained my role N1 though don't think that's relevant anymore with Saws's edited claim. Idk why I'm also Godfather, the PM just said Godfather / Slasher

Bard if you don't claim then we're goinf to assume you're scum haha. And you said Bisitor is dead?? Since when

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Though one thing: if the priest didn't protect Bard atleast once, then that's one less possibility.

So, Mr. Priest, did you protect Bard?

EDIT: Ninja'd oof

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You're still unsure of me even though I have asked for people to vote for me if they think I am mafia?

I offer you the same challenge then.

If I'm mafia, vote for me. Call my bluff.

Charlie Brown

Years
    I really doubt that you have nothing to do here. It's a poor GM that makes a game where someone is sitting around from D1 with an unwinnable objective. More likely, you were given a new purpose that involves getting rid of me somehow, and you're too afraid to tell town for fear that it would ruin your new objective.

As to me being Dark Dreamer... if you suspected as much, why would you want me lynched now? I wouldn't die and the town would waste a precious lynch. It would've been smarter to come forward with me being the Dark Dreamer from the beginning, as you now claim. Also, you better hope I'm not the Dark Dreamer, or I'd lord my immortality over you at every possibility.

To put my claim out there, Vanilla Town. Nuff said. I've done my best to try to find scum throughout the game, and I find it disheartening that people have been taking potshots at me for the increased activity. If you're really going to use behavior in other games as your argument, try Infiltrated Assassins or better yet, the recent Vanilla Mafia as examples of me being town and putting in the extra effort. There's other games where I got more involved (most memorable to me Merlin Mafia) but the point is, I'd like to think I wouldn't make it so damn obvious that I'm mafia by completely changing my behavior based on my role.

I'd scumread CB, except that he has yet to be cc'd on that Slasher ability he got from the Magic Man. Otherwise, there's been very few people speaking up from that list of unconfirmed people that have yet to out. Sawsbuck is obviously very fishy to me, and I'm still unsure of EC.

You being a VT doesn't add up with the number of players / roles that are still alive. You said that on my list, the Visitor died a while ago. When did this happen? Pls link the post

Charlie Brown

Years
    And your kill not going through on Bard doesn't necessarily mean he's Dark Dreamer. He could be President which starts off with a vest. tho he did claim vanilla

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    "Hello, child. I see that you are one who remembers... tell me, have you heard tales of me in that far-off place?"

Meleanolu's eyes widened and his grip tightened around the knife in his hand. "You're the one who killed him, aren't you? My revenge... damn you!"

The boy plunged the knife into the woman several times, to no avail.

"Strike at me all that you like, you'll not kill me until I've devoured the light. Run along, my child of shadows, lest you meet a similar end to the one you so despised."

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
    ohhh yep ok that is true Sparks was the Visitor

tough to get much further without Melody/Desi saying anything lol

if bard isn't Magic Man my money would be on Purp. skirting by and flying under the radar
    I can see Desi/Melody being the pair of players who convert (can't rmb role name sorry) but don't quote me on that

This is what i'm thinking then

lynch purp
    if she flips maf, saws kill EC
    if she doesn't flip maf, saws kill Desi or Melody
    haven't decided who to slash yet though

edit: oh forgot about Miah. Miah please claim

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years

if bard isn't Magic Man my money would be on Purp. skirting by and flying under the radar
    I can see Desi/Melody being the pair of players who convert (can't rmb role name sorry) but don't quote me on that

lynch purp

Ssounds like a plan

[unvote] EC
    [vote] no one

[vote] Purplecicada

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Sawsbuck and Charlie Brown are clearly mafia. Don't fall for this shtick folks.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Though one thing: if the priest didn't protect Bard atleast once, then that's one less possibility.

So, Mr. Priest, did you protect Bard?
    My actions have been completely useless:
    N0: Saws
    N1: Bard
    N2: Bard

However, this means nothing for Saws killing Bard since his kill is during the day and my protection only works for night kills. I'm pretty confident that Bard is the Dark Dreamer, otherwise he would have claimed President.

lynch purp

edit: oh forgot about Miah. Miah please claim
    Problem here is that if we don't lynch Magic Man today, they will either overtake Saws to stop his daytime kill, or just kill him outright since the Maf will still have have 2 kills.

CB you need to prove your role by slashing someone. I vote for EC.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The more you talk, the more you sound like scum

I mean, it's very clear what happened here. You were getting heat, and your mafia buddy came in and came up with a cockamamey scheme to lynch someone completely unrelated to you two.

Again, if you think I am mafia yourself, shut up and vote to lynch me.

Back