• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WITH YOU DOING THAT.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Is there anything your family members (or otherwise, whoever you live with mostly) does which simply drives you crazy? It could be anything from insisting on watching the TV program you absolutely hate every single time it's on, to cooking awful food, to staying up way too late playing music far too loudly.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
nooooooooo my dad leaves me alone all the time because he knows thats what i like

what i really dont like is just the house in general! like my bedroom is a former storage room, the neighbours screaming can be heard as if they were next to you and the bathroom... well it was built by my dad not a professional so that will tell you enough!

he also does cook awful food but I don't hold it against him because its sweet for him to cook anything at all

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
My dad's constand singing, dancing and generally trying to annoy me - And the fact he's always screaming at the TV and talking to me about (Generally sports, go figure) stuff I really don't care about. At all. My sisters habit of bursting in and making weird noises I would also like to stop.
(Not that she lives here for most of the year)

Probably some other stuff too, none that spring to mind though.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Pretty much everything my sister does drives me insane.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
When I lived with my mom, my sister would randomly come stand in my room as if she wanted to ask me something, but when I said "what do you want?" she'd say "nothing" and continue to stand there. It drove me insane lol. And my brother had a habit of hanging over me when I was playing Pokemon. I don't mind him watching, but he did it all creepily and his breath always smelled weird, so I would tell him to brush his teeth all the time lol.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Watching TV

Putting the news on every single TV, all of which are in earshot if I have my door open.

My door doesn't stay open. :l

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
I hate it when my sister bursts into my room in the midnight juuust to ask a reeeeally stupid/random question, I hate it when she steals stuff from my closet/room/bathroom/etc, I hate it when she breaks my stuff without telling me, I hate it when she randomly walks into my room WITHOUT knocking the door, I hate it when she uses my computer when I'm away and go thru my messages and stuff, I hate it when she acts like a baby, I hate it when she steals my wifi, I hate it when she draw over my art homework, I HATE it when she brings her friends to my room to USE MY MAKEUP and I especially hate it when she messes up my room. D:< ZOMG she's the most annoying sister ever. x_x My other sisters are alright because they're older than me, but my oldest sister can be quite annoying sometimes too as she constantly stalks me online and she ALWAYS goes thru stuff in my room. o.o Oh and my mom's really annoying too. >_>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Let's see...

1. My parents constantly nagging me.
2. My mom deciding she'd rather sleep on the floor in the living room.
3. My brother making his annoying grunting noises.
4. My parents watching those stupid reality shows on TV.
5. My dad complaining about the news and especially the Weather Channel
6. The rest of my family going to bed ridiculously early.
7. My mom trying to keep me off the internet.
8. The entire rest of my family being obsessive germophobes and penny-pinchers
9. Unauthorized entry into my room.
10. Having to play "20 Questions" every time I want to use the phone/computer.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
My dad bothers me when I'm reading or doing my homework, sometimes about my relationships (girlfriend, etc.) which just annoys me to hell. And sometimes he opens the door without knocking which is annoying also.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I can't stand it when my mother puts the heater on when it doesn't need to be on. I can't frikkin stand being hot, and in Winter she turns this place into a permanent sauna. I can't handle it.

Last edited:
Years
My housemate, love her, really, but if there's an empty surface anywhere she'll cover it up with something whether it's a glass, a folder, a bottle of nail polish, whatever. It bothers me, not because it's messy, but because I don't have anywhere to put anything of mine even for a moment.

Years
Every once in awhile my roommate comes home tipsy and he gets annoying. He gets loud and clingy and it's just a pain in my butt. -_-; And he tends to leave his clothes everywhere. In fact he's a messy guy and never cleans anything unless I beg him. Like, he's only ever cleaned once without prompt. But then again I'm also really messy and hardly clean so I have no room to talk. D:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I live with my older brother, and on the rare occasion that I go grocery shopping for myself so I stop eating fast food, I'll buy some snacks and gatorade and stuff.

He always eats my food. Always. So I hinted that it bothers me and now when he takes something, he leaves money for my in the fridge lmfao.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
It's been a year since I moved out, so past tense here.

I'm a really patient person, so small irritations or urging behavior in the house was never a problem. The only thing that bothered me was that being the elder brother I often had more responsibility over my siblings than my parents did-and they abused the fact. "It's your fault your sister isn't here yet, didn't you warn her not to come home late?"
Some times, to my family I didn't seem to have a personal life, only a family life. Anyway, past tense indeed. I love my family.

marcc5m

what
Years
Everything. I have 6 siblings btw, so anyone with 1 sibling...yeah, you're actually pretty lucky.
And it's not like it gets me out of doing the dishes or anything, because one of my sisters deliberately does them wrong so I end up doing them >_>
I also don't get to watch the TV because it's either too noisy with my youngest siblings or my younger but not youngest siblings have a very firm grip on that remote. They're all selfish too :\

Years
The thing that annoys me the most is that my sister can take an area that is completely spotless, and make it look like it needs deep cleaning within half an hour. The worst is in the kitchen; even though she's a good cook, she never cleans up after herself, and sometimes even does stupid things like leave frozen groceries out on the counter when no one's home, or leave a jar out in the open without putting the lid back on.

Back