• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I only want one thing."

Years
  • Mom!! Could you please unpack the stupid moving boxes??

Kidding. I really want the protagonist to actually react to things. I know we got a few reactions, but it was really jarring at the end of the game with Lusamine at Aether Paradise and all of those horrible things were coming out and the protag was just standing there like " :) This is fine. :) "

Ah yes, the emotionless protagonist. Those moments definitely creeped me out when I was playing the main story in Moon. The worst has to be when Lillie said goodbye and you didn't even show any emotion there, ruining that scene completely. Hopefully Game Freak have learned from this and have better emotion in US/UM.

For the love of god, please bring back move tutors. Usually third games/sequels have them to the best of my knowledge and I'm hoping USUM isn't an exception.

I think it's likely, considering these are like the B2/W2 of 7th Gen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I know I probably wouldn't get it but the game corner

Agreed. It'd be neat if there was a resort area with a game corner, kinda a Las Vegas-type vibe.

I want MOAR CLOTHES to waste my money on and the return of Gen III style contests...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I really want a fun side activity, like contests. Only this time they make it more sophisticated and fun, cuz the ones in oras werent so fun (for me atleast). And no, I dont consider the photo club as an active side activity.. =[

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really want a fun side activity, like contests. Only this time they make it more sophisticated and fun, cuz the ones in oras werent so fun (for me atleast). And no, I dont consider the photo club as an active side activity.. =[

Yes! I agree. I didn't realize how much I missed contests until they were all replaced by the photo club and video stuff.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    y'know idk why we can't just have both? We had contests in ORAS so clearly it's possible on the engine, and the photo/video stuff is fun tbh.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I want the special Rockruff to be able to breed! It's just so cute and cuddly that I want lots of special Rockruffs!
    I am pretty certain only the event rockruff can evolve into Lycanroc. Hatching won't do anything as far as i am aware. It might not be breedable like Ash-Greninja.

Years
  • I want the special Rockruff to be able to breed! It's just so cute and cuddly that I want lots of special Rockruffs!

As Alexander said, we don't for sure if it'll be able to breed since the Dusk Lycanroc seems to be the new Ash-Greninja, a "special snowflake" form owned by Ash in the anime that is only obtainable by a special event.

Ash-Greninja was unable to breed, so there's a chance this event may be unable to breed as well.

Last edited:

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • As Alexander said, we don't for sure if it'll be able to breed since the Dusk Lycanroc seems to be the new Ash-Greninja, a "special snowflake" form owned by Ash in the anime that is only obtainable by a special event.

Ash-Greninja was unable to breed, so there's a chance this event may be unable to breed as well.

Breeding really doesn't matter on Event based Pokemon since Hyper Training became a thing. Just lvl it up to 100 and you can get perfect IV Pokemon if you have the bottle caps, which isn't really that hard to farm. Nature can always be soft reset. Really it'll only lose a couple of egg moves. And It just sucks that we only get one T_T

In all honesty, I doubt Dusk form will be used competitively either, since it'll probably still have the same mediocre stat base total, stat allocation, and sub-par moveset.

Tough claws is intriguing tho, if this form get's access to accelerock with Stab + Tough Claws That's a 80 base power Priority move.

Last edited:
    Years
  • In all honesty, I doubt Dusk form will be used competitively either, since it'll probably still have the same mediocre stat base total, stat allocation, and sub-par moveset.

Tough claws is intriguing tho, if this form get's access to accelerock with Stab + Tough Claws That's a 80 base power Priority move.

Tough Claws does benefit Accelerock but I do agree that it likely won't be very viable like the other two forms due to those below-average stats and bad movepool. When you look at it, Lycanroc's two best STABs (Stone Edge, Rock Slide) don't even make contact.

Last edited:

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Tough Claws does benefit Accelerock but I do agree that it likely won't be very viable like the other two forms due to those below-average stats and bad movepool. When you look at it, Lycanroc's two best STABs (Stone Edge, Rock Slide) don't even make contact.

Not to mention the only rock type move of note that does make contact is Head smash... and Lycanroc can't even learn it...

Hey that's one thing I'd want... buffs to Lycanrock's stats and movepool. Give midday 20 more Attack and Speed, and midnight 20 more Def and SP Def... The lycanroc line looks great and they deserve better stats than what they got in SM.

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • In all honesty, I doubt Dusk form will be used competitively either, since it'll probably still have the same mediocre stat base total, stat allocation, and sub-par moveset.

If Dusk form turns out to be competitively viable with a move like that, I feel like fake out would rise in popularity again, and I really don't want that.

I'm still curious about its stats though, because it seems pretty dumb to introduce an average Pokemon as the first real bit of real marketing material.

Last edited:

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
    Years
  • I want to do continuous wonder trades without having to go back through all of the same menus all over again just to get there, and remove that damned "Are you really sure you want to do a wonder trade" button. If we didn't want to do a wonder trade we never would had selected it in the first place.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    As much as i want mega evolution, i do not believe it will happen this gen or for future gens. Gen 7 focuses on z moves. The next gen will focus on a new mechanic.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I think I make this wish with each new pokemon game release.
    Battle Frontier.
    I want it so badly.
    If USM had the Battle Frontier, not only would I yell at Nintendo to shut up and take my money, but the game would also have probably the single best post game replay value of any pokemon game to date.

Back