• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I only want one thing."

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Gen 6 might have been lacking in a Frontier-style post game experience, but Gen 5 had the Pokémon World Tournament in its place as an entirely different project with ultimately similar scale. So really, Gen 6 is the first fully completed generation since Gen 2 to only have one Battle Tower style facility and nothing else; it's pretty likely that USUM will have something more extensive than just an upgraded Battle Tree. That's what a lot of the dev work really goes toward in third versions and sequels, the post-game experience; it's also something that is likely planned out during the first outlines of the generation, and reserved for later games due to the work that goes into it. A year is enough time for them to come up with something. Heck, even ORAS, which were just remakes, had an entire significant plot arc developed for the post-game.

As for walking Pokémon, that's another feature I'd really like to see - as I've discussed in another thread before, the animations are all there, and overworld Pokémon don't take too much processing power. It's really just a question of implementation. I hope it's optional if it's included, though - I know I'm not going to want to use it the whole time.

Foreigner55

Most definetly a chicken nugget
    Years
  • Only one thing eh? Than I want the ability to add three more things! In all seriousness I would like the main character to be a bit more expressive. Lusamine literally revealed herself to be a terrible abusive parent and the MC is just standing there... Smiling. Sun and moon was probably one of the darkest Pokemon games ever and all the MC does is stand there... And smile.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • A more extensive world, that's all I ask.

Make all the islands accessible from one another via Surf, and put in new small islands with caves and forests in between. I want to explore this world at my own rythm. As much as I liked SM, I felt that "railroaded" didn't even begin to describe it.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Difficulty options...

SUMO is probably the hardest Pokemon game since the introduction of the Special/Physical split, which is great... but I want the game to be more punishing.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • A big and interesting post-game, like G/S/C/HG/SS, Black 2 and White 2 and FireRed and LeafGreen respectively. We've been robbed of these in many games, X and Y had nothing to offer with an interesting post-game, Sun and Moon were similar to Black and White with their post game and the rest were mostly battle facilities.

There is so much that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon can offer with a post-game, another region (either return to a previous region (Kalos, Unova, Johto and/or Kanto) or a new 'sister region' to Alola).

They should blow us away with main series Pokémon's exit from the 3DS and let main series Pokémon go out with a bang from the 3DS!

Years
  • I hope for a good story, more new mega's and a huge postgame. Can't we get another region like in GSCHGSS? I mean, I never understood why GSCHGSS is the only game with 2 regions (and maybe FRLG, if you count the SI's as a region).

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    FRLG post game was not as big as others. Sevil islands were easy to breeze through. Doesn't take long.

As game difficulty, i doubt we see settings for it again. Seems to be B2W2 feature. The games don't need to be harder anyway. SM has gotten the right amount of difficulty.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    At first I thought it was unrealistic to ask this but I figure it might not be so unrealistic if we include the original Sun and Moon.

I was going to say have every Pokemon available to catch between both versions of the game. While that by itself seems unlikely, if you include the original Sun & Moon it'll probably be fairly likely.

After all between XY and ORAS you were able to catch pretty much every Pokemon, even legendaries aside from the event legends. (and even then you could catch Deoxys)

Other than that I'd like to see the national dex return in game. It's just not the same having it in bank....

Years
  • the only thing i want is for zygarde to be more relevant in the story

i know its a little odd, but i feel like the whole collecting zygarde cores aspect of it was just kind of pointless

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
    Years
  • One thing?Then I ask for 5 more things(played you :)
    1.The MC needs to show some expression.He literally has none.
    2.Stop with the the repetitive Kanto,Another region or something BRAND NEW
    3.A continuation to SM.I don't wanna play the same thing just with slightly different legendarys
    4.3D in battles.There are some people out there who want the 3D aspect(me)And it's a total bummer to call this a "3DS" game without 3D.
    5.Some new Alolan forms,really like them keep up the good work on them GF

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    More Pokemon in the games. Sun and Moon didn't have very many Pokemon, it appears. But it is good we got new forms of the legendaries and Lycanroc.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    300 pokemon not good enough? I am certain that it is more than enough. But i am down for more pokemon.

pkmin3033

I think a few more Pokemon along each route would be nice, as there was an annoying amount of repetition in SM, but not to the point of oversaturation like XY. It's a delicate balance they don't often get right because early and mid-game routes are filled with the same fodder...

Years
  • I think a few more Pokemon along each route would be nice, as there was an annoying amount of repetition in SM, but not to the point of oversaturation like XY. It's a delicate balance they don't often get right because early and mid-game routes are filled with the same fodder...

I definitely agree, since it was annoying seeing the same few Pokemon on every route like Rattata/Raticate, Yungoos/Gumshoos, Pelipper and Fearow. It's like Game Freak can't easily balance wild encounter rates well enough, as shown with pretty much nearly every 7th Gen Pokemon being at least rare.

Bring back the PSS and maybe enhance it.

Can't see it happening since this is still 7th Gen and Festival Plaza is now what's serving in its place. Maybe in 8th Gen it could possibly return if the bad Festival Plaza reception will influence Game Freak and realise the terrible choice.

Back