• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I scream for ice cream!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Because puns are fun. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

So, yeah. Ice cream! Got any particular thoughts on this? Do you like it? If so, any particular flavours/brands/toppings? Do you like it soft or hard (no giggling, please)? Just in warm weather? Do you not like it? If so, why not? Allergies/taste preferences/something else?

Go nuts!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I have a serious sweet tooth and that's my favorite. :3 I can't stand mint so my friends like mint ice cream and it makes me want to puke, lol :(

Also my school has frozen yogurt front and center and ice cream buried in the back so I eat a lot of frozen yogurt at school instead.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    I'm really boring, so I tend to just go for vanilla most of the time. Of course... I haven't tried a flavor of icecream I haven't liked yet. I like it year round. I actually think I eat more of it in the Winter than the summer. o_O;

Years
    I really like ice cream! My favorite is chocolate, but blueberry is also pretty good (I usually only get that at our local ice cream store, though). Most of the people in my family like vanilla, which I do not particularly like the taste of. XD; I'm not a fan of toppings so I usually just get a certain flavor by itself.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ice cream tastes good and all, but I have sensitive teeth so it's not my dessert of choice. :( I never eat it at birthday parties and when I do eat it, I usually stir it around in the bowl to make it softer and easier to eat. I just kinda let it sit and melt on my tongue and probably look weird when I do so lol. I was also the weird kid in school that would put ice cream bars and popsicles on my tray and use a fork or spoon. Can't bite into it. :(

I love cookies n cream ice creme the most though ahhh. I love cookies n creme anything it seems haha. I think the only flavors I don't really like or prefer are vanilla, chocolate, mint, or anything with a lot of nuts.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'll go crazy over mint chocolate chip ice cream with caramel, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream with preferably oreo bits to top it off. Even though it hurts my teeth I still won't pass it up nowadays even if I get the occasional question on how I can even stand such a concoction much less finish it within minutes no less.

Strawberry shortcake ice cream with whipped cream and oreo bits is also pretty good if there's no mint chocolate chip to sate my appetite..

Years
    I never have nuts with my ice cream. I also don't do fruit. Or any of those ice cream bars. They get all melty and I hate ice cream that gets all melty.

I like those flavors that have a vanilla base: cookies and cream, mint chocolate chip, moose tracks. When I go to those ice cream parlor places where they let you mix things together I usually go with a plain flavor like vanilla and add something chocolatey to it and don't get much more adventurous than that.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I absolutely love ice cream, even though I know that yogurt is a healthier alternative.

Anyway, I like coffee and vanilla-flavored ice cream. Sometimes, I eat cookies and cream. If there are toppings available, I put chocolate chips and almonds on my ice cream.

Ayselipera

God I really love ice cream. I just cannot say no to it. I prefer soft over hard ice cream, but regardless I'll probably eat it. General rule is I love all ice cream except anything fruit flavored or that has fruit in it. I hate fruit in my desserts with a passion and especially in ice cream.

Just plain chocolate is my favorite flavor and the only other flavor that I especially like is moose tracks. Once again all toppings are good besides anything fruit or whip cream. I HATE whip cream. My favorite toppings are anything peanut butter, hot fudge, jimmies, or brownie/fudge bits. I also tend to always get it in a cone, but lately I've been getting it in a cup to try and save the carbs bawww. I also don't have any favorite brands and I've been known to go to the ice cream stand in the middle of winter just to fill a soft serve craving ayayya

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Chocolate. Only Chocolate. ALL CHOCOLATE.

i like dairy queens brownie batter blizzard. too bad they cancel it all the freaking time.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like ice cream.

From normal ice cream I like chocolatey stuff. Oreo, fudge, brownie, caramel, etc.

But with gelato, I prefer fruity stuff. Berries, peach, etc.

And then there's softserve... which comes in flavours now. But I still prefer swirl

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Love Ice Cream, too bad this year weather in Seattle don't want too cooperate with eating lots of ice cream (much colder and wet than normal) -

my favorite is Orange Sherbert, 2nd plain chocolate, and my 3rd is cookie dough.

I do add chocolate syrup or almonds or peanuts when ever I remember to buy any.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I like ice cream, but I dont go crazy for it. I have things I would much prefer. But I do like it hard (giggles) because when it's soft it's usually far quicker to melt and I hate it when things melt and get all over my hands (giggles... wait what)

As for flavour, COOKIES AND CREAM ALL THE WAY. That is the one flavour of ice cream I do go nuts for. Why, you ask? Because it's cookies and cream and how dare you question me.

Years
    I like pretty much all kinds of ice cream, except for ones that come pre-packaged with fruits, as I find they just end up tasting frostbitten and ruin the ice cream. I also had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard from Dairy Queen about a year ago, and it was probably the best ice cream I've ever had. If it weren't such poor weather here lately, I would probably go and get myself one tomorrow!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    The best ice cream is the ice cream in my belly. I'm not sure what my favourite is, probably some type of chocolate ice cream would be my most favourite. The best time for ice cream is in summer though when its hot.
    Oh oh and I like my ice cream softer rather than harder. Nice and soft and creamy is the best way to have ice cream.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I rarely treat myself to ice cream (lactose intolerant) but when I do it's soft serve and green tea flavored :)

Years
    I like ice cream in all weather. I love Mint ice cream but others I don't really hate as such... I will have anything as long as it doesn't have nuts in! :3​

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    I personally love ButterScotch and Mango Icecream because it tastes sooo good. Its creamy and ButterScotch is full of nuts.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm allergic, so I haven't had it but once or twice, when my parents gave me some to see if I was over my dairy allergies. I found out that (a) I wasn't over my dairy allergies, and (b) it made my feel drowsy. Needless to say, I haven't had the stuff in, I'd say, at least 15 years.

Back