• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want to hang out with you all the time.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i have a handful or two of friends. i'm not complaining. they mean the world to me, and i've never been comfortable with handling more than so many friendships at once. i always get worried that i'm neglecting someone and then the guilt eats me up. my friends are important to me. i think they're more important to me than my family.

do you have a friend who's someone you just want to hang out with all the time because you never get tired of them? i have a lot of friends who i can hang out with for so long before i get annoyed by them or just want to go our separate ways and talk to each other later, but there are like two or three friends that i have offline that i could literally spend a week with and not get tired of or annoyed by them. they're all super chill and super fun. though i do get concerned if i'm bothering them, it's more of an intrusive thought than anything.

i didn't experience this with anybody until i was about 15, when i met one of my former best friends (moved away and fell out of contact). i spent the entire summer over his house. literally. i didn't go home at all that summer. and i didn't experience someone like that again until i was 17. and then again when i was 21.

what about you?
    have any friends who you feel you could hang out with much longer than (or all the time) you could other friends you have?

Sirfetch’d

Tom(Ravio, golurkisdabomb, whatever you want to call him) and Alex(Squirrel) are probably the only 2 people that fell into this category for me. I hang out online with both of them all day doing everything together pretty much so I defintely could hang out with them both more and be super happy about it! I seem to want more of a break from people that I talk to in real life for some reason. Not sure why :{

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    If I'm dealing with people in real I'm always gonna want a break from them eventually. I'm just that kind of person. I do absolutely love talking to my friends though. I have a few I never want to stop talking to. My best friend is the most awesome guy ever. He buys me games, and is there when I need advice and someone to talk to. When I get a job my first paycheck after my debts is gonna be going all to him to thank him for the support he's given me over the years. Not like money, like I'm gonna send him a bunch of presents.

Years
    Ah, yes. The majority of my friends will be close at the beginning, but then after a while I'll start to pick on the slightest little things in their personality or behaviours that make me question whether I want to hang out with them anymore ;-; It's probably not their fault entirely because I'm the type of person to get bored of people easily; less than a year if I hang out with them often enough. To be honest, the only person I can think of right now who I can say, without bias, I would want to hang out with all the time is my crush. He shares a lot of the same interests as I do, so it seems like we never have enough time in the day to do everything.

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
    I Don't have that many Friend's (on purpos I want to have some really good friend than having many u Barrely Know*
    But al of them I can Hang out with All the day, And I can tell them Everything, We having fun On many thing's, And ofcourse they tell Me a Lot to, that is Real friendship for me.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I am someone who cherishes her friendships, and doesn't get tired of them. Ignore my friends? Nah, I'd never do that.

I have nobody to hang out with, to be honest. Not right now. Since I'm sick at home, and all. Which leaves me with my Internet friends, but lately, there aren't any present. I mean, there are people I chat with ocasionally, but that's it.

I do have a best friend (At least, I think I do.), but we don't chat anymore. I don't know why, nor do I wanna know, to be honest. I guess he's got others to hang out with. I don't blame him. :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    No. I don't have anyone like this and I wouldn't want to either. Don't like the thought of being so hooked on a person >_<

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yes I feel like this applies to everyone. You can only tolerate another person for so long unless you're beyond easy going. Some people mesh well with your personality and others not so much after a while.

I have one friend that I hang out with nearly everyday because we can tolerate each other for a very long time. After a couple weeks of hanging out though we usually take a week or longer break of each other loooool. Other friends I can only stand for the short amount of time I hang out with them lol.

Years
    Yes I feel like this applies to everyone. You can only tolerate another person for so long unless you're beyond easy going. Some people mesh well with your personality and others not so much after a while.

I'd like to think I'm the type of person who has a high tolerance for peoples' annoying traits and/or BS until everything just starts snowballing and I have this strong urge to cut them completely from my life \: It sounds horrible, I know, but I would rather not take my anger out on them, potentially creating this huge affair out of it and instead just opt for ignorance :c

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I have one friend like this. It's not that I want to spend a lot of time with him, it's more like I don't spend any energy just hanging out with him. I'm an introvert, so I gain my energy by being alone and recharging, and then spend it through social contact. With my friend though, I feel like I can recharge and hang out with him at the same time. So I guess that counts.

Years
    With all of my actual friends, I never got tired spending time with them, though I mostly only got to see them at school, I would have loved to spend much more time with them. And now I haven't seen any of my friends in over a year and before then I might have seen them like once a year...
    But there WERE people that I didn't really want to be around, mostly because they were annoying, but then I didn't consider them my friends if they annoyed me lol. If they tried to be around me I didn't say anything of course, that would have been mean.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    None really on PC. Actually none online for that matter. (Except maybe Peitharchia. One of the few people I ever actually talk to on here, because I'm to lazy to meet people.)

However, IRL, I have a couple. This girl named Makayla, I just can't seem to stop talking to her. Teachers get pissed at me because I never stop talking to her, and vice versa. I could actually talk to her all day if I had the chance, and would if that ever came up. Other than her, not really, no. I can't usually stand people after a good hour or two.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I've got four friends - my girlfriend Gabby and my friends Frank, Tom, and Ashley. I see Ashley almost every day because he lives a few doors down from my house. The rest of my best friends live within a few blocks of me. Ashley is probably the one I'm closest to because he looks up to me, and he always brightens my day. He likes it when I read him stories.

I was at Ashley's house until 40 minutes ago. He's probably going to be going to bed right now since he tends to go to bed early.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Mmm...basically everyone's my friend. I just have this mentality that everyone's my friend, and that I love everyone. I don't know why that is, I guess I'm just too accepting of people. There are some people though, both on PC and here.

Well, her name's Peitharchia, and she's truly amazing. Always there, always smiling. Always spamming my profile after I spammed hers d: We talk literally every day, and she always makes me laugh and stuff :) I like a friend who gets along with others really well~

My friend at school (also my best friend) basically has some of the same interests as me, and always makes me roll on the floor laughing. A day with him and my lungs are nonexistent. I just love people who can make my day through funny jokes and such.

Years
    None on the internet, but I have one friend with whom I've shared everything with, and I know all of his secrets as well. We could do anything together and be comfortable about it, and I've never had a closer friend than him. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him! :]

King Kū

Outer-space is the limit
    Years
    None on the internet, but I have one friend with whom I've shared everything with, and I know all of his secrets as well. We could do anything together and be comfortable about it, and I've never had a closer friend than him. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him! :]
    Anything? ;)

And I have no one like that in my life. I have a large group of friends so I'm consistently wanted here, there and everywhere. It gets much more trying with the female friends who are interested in me, too. Because there is always one that gets moody with me because I won't go and see her with her friends because I've gone and seen someone else.

There are only so many hours in the day. I've never had the good fortune of meeting anyone I wanted to stay with for more than 2 nights.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have a few. One of my friends is like an older sister I never had. She does get really annoying at times, but I never get tired of being with her. I can tell her things that I would never dare to tell anyone else.

I also have another friend who knows things about me that not many do. He's an ftm, but he's a really good person. We relate a lot to each other since most of the time we share the same problems.

Also, I know how you feel. Though, in my case, it's just harder to make friends. My social skills are often awkward and strange compared to normal people. So, I have a really hard time keeping a bunch of friends. I end up picking favorites because it's so hard to keep track of a bunch of friends over a close few that I really adore.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The people who are like that for me are my current roommates and then probably my brother, who is often my roommate as well... so I certainly can't complain. I get to spend pretty much all day, every day with the people I have a ton of fun hanging out with. One roommate I've lived with for like 4 years now and the other about 2 and if anything it made our friendship stronger rather than strain it like most people find when they move in with friends.

There's one other friend who I always enjoy spending time with and even when we're together for several days at a time when she comes to visit, we don't feel sick of each other by the end and we're sad to see each other go. But I think after too long I'd probably be a little worn out. Most of my other friends I'm fine seeing very occasionally and if I see them too often I get kind of tired of them, whoops.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I only have a very tiny amount of people that I would want to hang out with all the time, about two maybe three people from my science class, my roommates which there are two of them, my two siblings, and maybe someone else in particular. I don't really manage to go out with them for fun as often as I should though, but regardless, we stay friends all the time.

Back