• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i woke up in a new bugatti

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    this is my dream car. i saw one just like this once and fell in love!

Spoiler:

yeah, it's very...girly. :pink_tongue:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

An all black dodge charger with tinted windows. This one is actually with a matte paint which I prefer to the glossy look.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'll never learn to drive due to my special needs but... if I could, my dream car would be a black Mitsubishi Eclipse. I've wanted it as my dream car for so long. I just love Japanese cars. <3

Years
  • this is my dream car. i saw one just like this once and fell in love!

Spoiler:

yeah, it's very...girly. :pink_tongue:

That seems like quite the amount of pink that beetle has got going there, haha. It even has eyelashes!

Currently drive the '13 Honda Civic parents bought back in August of the same year. They insisted on getting the car before I had tested for my G and according to them, if was for school purposes. Back then I had lived away from home for school and now that I've moved back to live at home, I still have the privilege of using it, within reason obviously. But I'll be forever grateful to them for buying a brand new car for my personal use even when we already had 3.

Dream car...would probably be something not that luxurious or flashy. Probably a sedan from Lexus or Acura.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • What's Your Dream Car?

Hi fellow PokeCommunity Trainers.

The topic says it all. What is your dream car? Either a practical gas-efficient daily driver or a hardcore lightning-fast sports car, name it and discuss it!

For me, I have always been a sports car kind of guy. I favor cars that go fast and turn heads. Whether it'd be a classical American muscle car in a Corvette or a Mustang, to a Japanese import in a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR to my favorite car, the Twin Turbo Toyota Supra (pictured below).

I have always loved the Supra. Ever since it came out, I've always liked the design. It's not the most powerful and fastest car in the world, but it is just right for me. Just the right amount of sporty-ness and elegance... It's not too expensive and it could be a comfortable daily driver or weekend driver. There's just something about those '90's Japanese imports that get me....

Note to mods: I figured this section would be the best place to post this, please make a post or send me a PM and let me know if there are problems. Thanks!

Years
  • I have a mustang, but eventually, after I get a "real" job...I would like a newer model challenger or mustang. I prefer low to the group sports cars with a large square hood (non sloped/curved). I also love Jeep Wranglers, which would be nice to have for outdoorsy things.

challenger-scat-pack.jpg

8208187989_10a65c842f_z.jpg

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • That is pretty awesome. I actually am a big fan of the new Challengers. I like the classical boxy look that gives it a more retro, yet fresh, taste and appearance to it. I especially like the new Hellcat models.. it's a shame on the massive recall on them though.

Gotta love the ol' Jeep Wranglers.... We have a lot of them out here in Hawai'i. They get pretty good gas millage and are quite reliable. I have a couple friends that have one, and they are really nice to have for a trip to the beach with friends. Not hard at all to strap a few surfboards while you're at it, too.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Spoiler:

ok well I'll just let the picture do the talking

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • my dream car would be a Fiat 500 Pop

Spoiler:

or a Ram Truck. Because trucks are girls' favorite toys.

Spoiler:

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Awesome, awesome choices, everyone! I LOVE the RUF Yellowbird... They did a fantastic job on that car, I'd love to have one. And the late 60's and early 70's Camaros are my favorite classic American muscle.. doesn't really get better than that when you are talking old steel. Fiat 500 Pop.. interesting! I always thought those looked like eggs, and I dunno why, lol. I hear they are perfect little cars for big cities

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Oh, just realized my thread was merged with this one. My apologies for not noticing this thread prior to creating mine. Thanks for taking care of that, mods.

Great cars, everyone! As I've said, there's just something about those '90's JDM cars that intrigue me. Mazda RX-7, Nissan Skyline R33 and R34 GTR's, Honda/Acura NSX, and of course the Toyota Supra Turbo.

When it comes to good ol' American Muscle, the '67-'71 Camaro is easily my favorite classic muscle. For modern ones, the '90's Dodge Viper lineup is probably my favorite. Those '96 GTS's with the bubble roofs for helmets were also a great year for the series. The '90's Mustangs, mainly Saleen and Cobra models, are also nice. I think for me, the '90's were a great decade in terms of automotive. It was the right transition between retro and modern technology, as well as the design trend, that draws me to the cars of that decade.

PikachuGuy

Back