• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Icontest #6 : Easter [Voting]

Best icon in icontest #6

• Flushed

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Aquacorde

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Peitharchia

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Fairy

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • acatfrommars

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

• Icontest #6 : Easter

VOTING RULES
    No voting for yourself.
    If you participated, you must vote.
    Anyone can vote! This is not limited to those who participated.
    Try to post something about which icon you voted for.
    You can post your top three.
    No overt negativity.
    You must vote within the allotted time frame.

DEADLINE
    Saturday, May 3rd, 11:55PM EST

ENTRIES

Flushed
    Icontest #6 : Easter [Voting]

stock :: stock

Aquacorde

stock

Peitharchia

stock

Fairy

stock

acatfrommars

stock

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like the colors on Peitharchia's, and Aquacorde's just fits the theme so well, so I voted for them both. Not sure if it's vote up to three or just post up to three, oh well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Loving the coloring that Flushed did, but the icon itself, though--in my opinion, it's a little too empty. Know these kind of things are meant to be simplistic, but it shouldn't really hurt to try experimenting with textures and whatnot to reduce some of that blue space. Aquacorde and acatfrommars' icons are adorable, but they both need sharpening. Not all that much; just a little around focal points. Fairy's one is pretty classy, but it definitely needs more saturation. Plus, the inner glow around borders should have been less visible. Overall, though, I love it. ^^;;

As for voting, since I'm allowed to choose only three, I'd have to go with Flushed, Fairy, and Aquacorde. Would have been awesome if I were able to vote for acatfrommars, too; honestly, they're all just amazing, haha.

Years
  • I wish someone would've told the raining champion about this. D:
    Where's my usertitle?
    Anyways, I always like to just vote for one. It was tough between Peit and Fairy, but I went with Fairy. I like to see some sort of boreder, or else it just seemes weird. The blurred border makes it look nicer because it looks like it falls onto the paper. That's really the reason that I voted for her over the others. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Voted for Flushed because his/her's entry seems the most unique. I really like all of them though, soooo cute.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I voted for Flushed and Aquacorde. While I think the Tailow on the egg looks over sharpened and out of place, I'm totally hypnotized by that stark gold on that light blue. The whole minimalism thing really appeals to me too.

And, well, Anna's is just precious!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I love Flushed's sooo much. It makes me smile a lot, so I voted for it. That and Fairy's because hers are always spot on and this was no exception.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Fairy's is beautiful and serene, Flushed's is creative and involved Pokemon pretty cutely, and Aquacorde's is adorable.

In less than 5 minutes, it's a wrap!

TwilightBlade

Years

• results

1st place :: Peitharchia

2nd place :: Aquacorde & Flushed

3rd place :: Fairy

Congratulations to our winners and participants! I really appreciate everyone who has voted and help supported this competition. It's been a pleasure being your hostess. Please feel free to discuss the results and what you would like to see in future events. Until next time, my lovelies~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Many thanks to Lilith for running this Easter's lovely iContest! Got any ideas for another? Contact me!

Until next time! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back