• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Years
Along with the Hypnosis Mic anime

looking forward to this one!! never played the games or listened to the music but so many people on my twitter timeline are into this, so I want to watch and see how I like it before moving to try other aspects of hypmic

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hi, hello, the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club has ten members now. So, Love Live All Stars (JP) is going to update to include the new member into the game with gacha, costumes and etc. But, I'm gonna not say her name yet because you know spoilers, lol.

i miss sifas now more than ever

Years
the new niji member is cute <3

guys i have News!! i'm getting back into riko merch collecting after a 1.5 year break. just put in a huge order with my usual seller. so excited!! i also reinstalled all stars. think i'm slowly getting back into the love live hype now.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I also recently redownloaded SIFAS, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Btw, the new idol group's name (Love Live! Superstar) is called Liella. Also, the Nijigasaki anime is coming out October 3rd.
There's actually a lot of idol/music anime coming out in October. I'll bring up the list in a couple days/a week or two.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
it's october

time to post the fall 2020 music anime releases here

Dropout Fruit Tart Pv I think this one is another Kirara 4-koma series? Manga Time Kirara? That one. Anyway, this one is about dropout idols, so I don't expect it to be a serious series.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club.pv Love Live needs absolutely no introduction.

Hypnosis Mic pv - It's a series about rap battles. But, I'm gonna not explain it.

D4DJ First Mix really long six minute pv - It should be noted for this one that it's most likely a "companion anime" to the game that's coming out five days before the release of this, so I wouldn't expect too much of it. It's going to be one of those situations where the anime probably tells the story of what happens before what happens in the game like most multi media projects of this caliber. Bang Dream did the same thing, so that's what I expect this anime is gonna do.

...Anyway, as the title of this one implies, it's an anime about DJ groups. But the characters sing, so, I'm including it here.

Tsukiuta Season 2 - It has no trailer, though, and it's a second season of a series that had a game that shut down this year...so. Rip.

Second half of the a3 anime - which also needs no introduction, but since it's the second half of the series, I'd ignore this one if you didn't watch the first season.

Idolish7 Second Beat pv - Please watch idolish7.

Also something to note that Assault Lily Bouquet's op will be performed by Raise a Suilen, the group from Bandori. But this isn't an idol anime, it's a moe girl war anime animated by shaft.

In terms of idol games/music games, Project Sekai, the newest Hatsune Miku game has come out, but this one has other characters in it that sing Vocaloid cover songs. all things considered, it sounds really good, but my phone's chipset isn't high enough to run it.

D4dj is coming out October 25th, and it's getting an English server, too.

At this point in time, I can't think of any other idol games coming out.

Btw, last season I watched Lapis Relights and it was...eh? It existed, that's for sure. I liked it okay, but the anime was extremely lackluster and bare bones. Nothing really went anywhere. Tiara was adorable, though. I wish the series was better than what we got.

I also watch Umayon, and it shouldn't have existed, but it did, I guess.

That's all I have to say. I'm going to watch all the idol/music anime I listed in this thread because I wanna. ESPECIALLY love live, though.

Back