• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Here are the upcoming April 2020 idol anime. As well as music anime.

Listeners Pv an anime created by the original creator of Kagerou Project.

Idolish7 Second Beat PV this is a second season, if you haven't seen season one, I wouldn't watch this one yet.

Gal-gaku. Hijiri Girls Square Gakuin (no pv) I'm not sure what this one is, I just know it's an idol anime that's being animated by OLM.

Argonavis from BanG Dream! pv. Pretty self explanatory, it's male Bandori.

That's all I'm aware of, at the minute.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Aqours is getting birthday albums, starting with Chika. Each album will contain one new song each, along with solo mixes of Aqours songs.

Nice.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • /revives

I was wondering if anyone's been keeping up with that new Vocaloid/band game that's been coming out? It's called Project Sekai: Colorful Stage.

It'll feature girl bands (with a few boys) and a Vocaloid character.

Years
  • never heard of that! but i also stopped using my JP app store account nearly a year ago now, decided i didn't have time to keep up with japanese games i can't understand. hopefully it comes out in english though! still wish idolmaster cinderella girls would be localized too D:

Years
  • I have not been paying attention too it. I am one of many that's fallen into the vtuber rabbit hole, so they eat up a good amount of my attention span now.

Oh, also, Aqours 3L is streaming on the official YouTube channel on Friday evening at 4 AM for those in GMT (London) (so really, super early on Saturday for Europe), 11 PM for those in Eastern time (New York), and 8 PM for those in Pacific time (Los Angeles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGx3nYrmHbc

Years
  • I like the designs and art style, though it's super odd to me that they decided to go with chisato and kanon as names, given they are names of characters from rival franchise bang dream @_@

Years
  • I ended up deleting All Stars. :( Sad because I was the one saying how it'd make people stop playing SIF and how much better the UI looked etc etc, but it's just...not for me. Logging in for my login bonuses has been a chore for a while and I never actually play anything. All I do is use skip tickets. It became boring really quickly.

Not that I...play SIF much either lol. But I have more attachment to it I guess??

Years
  • i have an iphone xs and switching from page to page definitely seems slow, even with a good phone. sif was almost instant to transition between pages. maybe i'll redownload it on my tablet just so i can keep logging in for bonuses but as of right now, i can't be bothered :<

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • SIFAS no longer works on my phone, so I had to delete it. :( I miss it because the cards were so pretty... well, oh well. I still prefer sif more, anyway, but? I wanted to get to know the Niji cast more.

Years
  • yeah the card art is one of the best points, if not the best! they look soo good.

I'd like sif a lot more if the bond pts given multiplied depending on your song multiplier. i have so many cards i need to max bond for love gems, but playing songs on 4x (100LP) still gives me bond points as if I played a single song at 25LP. that takes way too long and is my main reason why I don't really play it much. i thought they finally adjusted it when I started getting more bond pts a few weeks ago but turns out it was just an event. was so demotivating :s

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It's Aqours 5th anniversary this week. I believe the 10th anniversary of Love Live as a whole is next week, also.

So, happy 10th anniversary love live!
    ...And Uta no Prince Sama, lol.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It's been awhile since this thread has existed, so I'm gonna share some idol news.

Currently airing

Lapis ReLights started airing. Tbh, though, series doesn't focus a whole lot on the idol activities of the characters. For the most part, I feel the anime will serve as a origin story of sorts.

Koi to Producer Evol x Love is also airing. It's an otome idol anime w/a supernatural twist.

Upcoming airings

In October, assuming COVID doesn't delay it, Dropout Fruit Tart is coming out. Along with the Hypnosis Mic anime, the D4DJ anime, the second half of A3!, and the second season of Tsukiuta.

As for Love Live...

The Aqours dome tour will be online only. I understand why this measure needed to be taken. Same with Nijigaku's. Idk if the livestream will be Japan residents only, though, so if anyone is planning on buying a ticket for the live stream, I wouldn't just yet.

The new Love Live Project will be called Love Live Superstar. Right now, there's a poll to decide on the new girl's school emblem and group name.

Also, today, the new Nijigaku Single mvs are gonna drop. So, I'll probably edit this when that drops somewhere.

Back