• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were to see through your eyes...

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I like this thread!

If you were to see through my eyes, you'd see a lot of computer screen as well as a lot of shut eye. Cause sleep and PC are priorities at this point, haha. Well, perhaps if I'm outside you'd see me messing around with my friends and perhaps me getting myself in trouble. =D

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    This sounds interesting ;)

Well, you would see the blazing, horrible, light we call the sun (my room/window faces the east) EVERY morning, except cloudy days and such. You would see three cats, a dog, a ferret and a snake throughout the day. You would see a lot of gaming/outdoor-sy-ness, like swimming. Umm, you would see the horrible creature in the clouds, waiting to destroy the world with it's roars and deadly breath (in shorter words, thunderstorms). I hate 'em... A lot... like the one happening right now -_- And you would definitely see art and imagination eeeevvveeerryyyy wwwhhhheeerrreeee!!! ^-^

And that concludes a small portion of the day; through the eyes of Fay!

Years
  • You'll see a lot of PC and PC. Somedays you'll be looking sometimes at the ground, sometimes at the ceiling, those are pushups and situps. You'll also see a lot of the neighbourhood, though the speed and the amount you'll see depends on whether I'm running or biking. You'll see some scientific diagrams and walls of text, but you should be seeing more because I should be studying harder.

Years
  • Other than seeing certain things in the wrong color, there's nothing that exciting to be seen out of these eyes.

On the average day, you'd see me spending a good chunk of my walking or riding the bus to work, another chunk actually at my job, then another hour or so making my way home. When I do get in, you'd see me either on the computer or playing video games, cleaning, eating, showering or other regular life stuff. Days off you might see me go out and about and doing some other stuff, but other than that, pretty boring.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    You'd probably see me without any clothes on tbh

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, you'd probably just see me talk to my boss/work/talk to customers for nine hours and then go home, lol. But, then again, you'd be seeing lots of cute boys at my job too! So that's an upside! Holla @ me if you want to experience this!

Years
  • You'd see me get up early, browse PC some, do a 30-minute walk (exercise), more PC, breakfast, watch Cartoon Network, Facebook, Youtube, Skype with my pair, text friends, eat dinner, etc...

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    you'll see me in classes most of the time and books a lot of books school books...and PC for an hour or two and my awesome family

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    A darker view than usual, but a good clear view regardless. A majority would be on the computer, or sometimes watching the sports on the TV.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • A pretty clean apartment with not a lot in terms of decoration. At work you'd see the various houses of old people. Most of them have the same layout so it wouldn't be anything THAT unique (although one couple has been collecting glass dolphins for the past 60 years and keeps them all in a large glass cabinet in their dining room).

At home you'd probably end up seeing my computer screen a lot. You'd see how terrible I am at video games. You'd also end up reading a lot.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Recently?

Cat vomit, my spiny tailed agama, various greens/vegetables for the mentioned agama, PC, paper/drawings, various other websites, possibly guns, Pokemon Sapphire version, etc.

Uh the first one is because my feline is sick and couldn't keep anything down for a while. He finally took his meds, though, so he's getting better.

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Wow! You have an agama!? That's awesome! And I hope your cat gets better :)

I just realized, if you looked through my eyes, you would start to see more and more PC!

Back