• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    A silly food-based name to indicate that you don't take yourself too seriously... you're from Kalos, specifically Anistar... and a lax behavior. I'll go with Inkay. It is native to Kalos, a Psychic-type (Anistar is here the Psychic-type gym leader presides), and I can see it as being rather laidback and silly, spinning around on its head. Also, squid is food.

Sirfetch’d

For no reason at all you get to be an adorable Delcatty! I hope that you like cats D:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Ditto.

(Seriously though RT, if you can't think of anything or you aren't feeling creative, do yourself a favour and DON'T POST.)

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    (Seriously though RT, if you can't think of anything or you aren't feeling creative, do yourself a favour and DON'T POST.)
    Just because I don't always explain doesn't mean I can't think of anything or aren't being creative. If you absolutely must know why I chose Entei, it's because part of the head of whatever the heck your avatar is reminds me of Entei's face.

That being said, now you're just a Trubbish.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    You know, all of my posts say "For reasons I can"t explain". So I'm going to explain it this time.

You are a Krookodile; because you have a lady with a parasol in your avatar, and there is a Parasol Lady on Route 113 that has a Numel. Also on Route 113, you can catch Sandshrew. Sandshrew reminded me of the user Lycanthropy, and he has a "Dark Underground" signature, and I saw another Dark Underground signature with a Krookodile on it. ;)

Now you know why I don't explain.

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
    Lucario's Aura Sphere (Am i Right?) looks like an Ice Type Attack. Ice types are weak to Lucario Aura Sphere except one of them (ye, you are right) You are Froslass (sorry I realized is only female) :(

Back