• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    If you could have any fictional character as a parent(s) who would you have? I think if I could pick any fictional character to be my parent(s) it would be Ronin from the movie Epic. This would have to be due to his light-heated side as well as how he showed he truly cared for Nod by promising his dad that he would take care of Nod if something happened to him.

So in the end I pick Ronin because I believe he would take care of me and teach me right by the code of the Leaf Men.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
    I love my parents and I would never replace them

but on the subject of fictional characters, instead of parent... I'd like to have Hakuryuu Ren as my boyfriend ^^

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Since Dramione -- Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series -- is my OTP I'm going to have to say I want them as my fictional parents haha. They're the exact opposite of each other so I'm curious to see how they will act as husband and wife.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    This is a very hard decision.... But I think I'd have to go with Mr Burns from the Simpsons. I mean... a billionaire as a parent? I think it would be a win-win situation.

Years
    This almost feels like it should be in the anime/manga section because there's a few fictional characters who I'd love to see as my parents :3 Not saying I don't love my actual parents, but there's just so many bishounen >.< Although it's kind of hard to think of someone right off the top of my head...An older version of Itsuki Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya would be nice :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Willow Rosenberg from Buffy would be my mother and Chandler Bing would be my father. Despite the fact that this pairing has the potential to make me ginger, it would also make me funny and magical.

Years
    Right now, I guess I'd really enjoy having Varrick from The Legend Of Korra as my father.
    I kind of have an unhealthy attachment to Asami Sato from the series because of the way the rest of Team Avatar treats her. I think their business arrangement would put me in a position where we are exposed to each other regularly.
    Also Varrick is rich and I think I could handle him being my father.

Yukari

I would never change my parents, it's untelling how your situation could change. Besides I love my mom and dad way to much to change them, they may be somewhat too overprotective but I still love them.

TARDIS

wherever, whenever
    Years
    Give me the Doctor and Rose Tyler as parents, please. Maybe shipping my own parents together would be a bit creepy though. Or... very natural and the best thing you could do? Confusing.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    If I had to choose fictional characters, Vegeta from DBZ and Karin from Naruto. Fun to see them fight all day <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    If I had to choose fictional characters, Vegeta from DBZ and Karin from Naruto. Fun to see them fight all day <3

That would be absolutely hilarious to watch! I could picture it now: Vegeta continually yelling at Karin to stop googly-eyeing Kakarot and trying to prove to her he's the King of all Saiyans xD

This might seem like the most random pair but Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo from his show and Zoe Hange from Attack on Titan. Just for the sole reason that you would never have a dull moment on your hands and you would always have to think on your feet.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Some of these answers honestly make me speechless.

Roseanne and Dan Conner for me, please. Watching so much Roseanne, I already feel like I'm part of their family.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm with Aerial Ace.

But then again, if Jak was my dad and Lightning was my mom, that'd be awesome. Sure, crossing series is a mess, especially when one of those is FF13, but who cares? Guns and pink hair for me.

Back