• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you HAD to change your username..

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Oh, you guys. Teasing us by asking what we'd change our name to after discontinuing name changes. If I post here, will my name magically change to ghost.exe when I log in tomorrow? As if it were a belated Christmas gift?

Just kidding.
    Kind of. I'm fine with the name I have now, but If I had to change ( or simply had the option to ), I'd change it to ghost.exe.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Give Me Back My Virginity, Jynx!

No? Too inappropriate? Fine. I'd probably go back to ΩGodotΩ then. My old username AdvancedK9 I officially relate it to my childish, sophomoric (fine, probably more sophomoric than now) ages. The Ω add a touch I really love <3 Not to mention it'd be a mere number change anyways.

And please delight us as to why we would all need name changes? Steve gets drunk and decides to burn the server alive just for the lolz or something?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I would much prefer to go by Anna than anything else. It's simple and cute and a name I have gone by since I was twelve.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've legit had 11 usernames, so picking a new one isn't tough for me ;) if I now had to part with the username Kyoko, I would probably pick Iris which is the name of a character I liked from the Phoenix Wright series.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • bradino27
    because it was the first username I ever used for anything on the internet. (I think for an e-mail account originally)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • To be honest I don't know what name I would make as my username if I had to change it. It would probably be either "Taiko" or "Dent".

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Would Countryemo be fine? haha Probably not
    I would choose either
    P or percyfan (1st online name -non forums) *PJ&O Series

or

Newhero, which is my newest one I started using around the new forums I join (still use Countryemo sometimes) *My demigod book/s
    (havent wrote much xD)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well I'm starting to use the alias mooments everywhere, so I'd probably like that, even though it is similar to my current.
    That, or moo, just moo.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I would want to change it to something a little bit snazzier than just Inkpuddle. Not sure what though... I'm really bad with usernames. ): I go by SolisLuna and Snoozefish on a lot of other sites, so if I had to pick on a whim, it'd probably be one of them.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Cherrim, Cherubi, Iwaperasu or maybe some other pokemon name,maybe a new English 5th gen name. Or I would make up a random one like King Gumball. I was thinking a name like 'Endless' or because I am in love with the Total Drama series maybe Total Drama XD idk so many choices, i really hope that the userchanges are allowed again.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ Might have to fight Lightning off for that first choice, Gumball. xD;

@AK47 - Why the usernames would be changed is something we're not supposed to ponder. oAo
    it just had 2 happen for the sake of the thred ok? /shot

& Since I left this out of my main post, I'd change my name back to 'Break', I guess.
    Or 'Shuu', for obvious reasons, that most fans of the Pokemon anime can figure out.

tobi-ksla

Years
  • I would go by the name of TobiKatsura. Yes, the "tobi" is still there, but I want to make the T capitalized.

If I can't use that, then Tanabel would be a nice choice, too. People who know me would know why.

Back