• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you have seen the leaks, what starter are you picking now?!

What starter are you choosing?! (Based on leaks)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I don't know who to choose so that's why I would love your opinion on these new starter evos! :D PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LEAKS! That causes bias, thanks :)

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Quaxly. There was barely any competition before or after the leaks.

And since I'm planning on getting both versions, I'll pick Fuecoco in my second game.

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
  • Quaxly. I thought about picking him before the leaks, and then stuck with him after the leaks. I did think about maybe switching to Fuecoco if I ended up liking its evolution more once they'd be revealed, but I don't, so :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Sprigatito before and after leaks. I might pick Fuecoco in a second playthrough. I just like cat Pokemon like Skitty, Litten, Glameow etc because I have a cat.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Probably going Fuecoco? I think it'll be a gametime decision between Cat and Croc for me. Quaxly is out of the question as my ride or die water type is in the game.

CZL

Years
  • originally sprigatito was my least favorite but now its the only one whose evolutions i like 😖

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • We were going to go with Fuecoco, and are still going to go with that! It might not be what we expected, but it looks very cool to us. If none of them were good though we would have just done what we did in SwSh and never evolve our starter.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Even though I think I only saw the full starter final evo leaks maybe once or twice, I'm still sticking to the grass starter. To be honest, I think the fire starter IMO has the best looking final evo but the grass starter's one also looks acceptable, and since I had been used to the idea of picking the grass starter right from the start, I'll still stick by it. Barely saw what the water starter's final evo looks like but I remember liking it significantly less that the other two's.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Even though I think I only saw the full starter final evo leaks maybe once or twice, I'm still sticking to the grass starter. To be honest, I think the fire starter IMO has the best looking final evo but the grass starter's one also looks acceptable, and since I had been used to the idea of picking the grass starter right from the start, I'll still stick by it. Barely saw what the water starter's final evo looks like but I remember liking it significantly less that the other two's.

I'm not sure if you're the type that doesn't like leaks, but if you don't want to hear any spoilers based on the leaks, then don't click below.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I think I am still going with Fuecoco even though I am not a fan of the final typing of the final evo. It is still a good design in my opinion. I am actually beginning to like Sprigatito's final evo as things continue to grow on me.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I definitely like Fuecoco line more then the other two. I don't hate the grass starters line though I disliked that they went with cat again after Litten but I really dislike Quaxly's final form.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Considering that Sprigatito's hidden ability Protean has been nerfed, I'm not sure if I want to pick Sprigatito anymore. Quaxly seems like the better option, but I honestly can't stand the design of its final evolution. Normally, I don't choose based upon design, but its design is so annoying that I can't imagine myself using it for my whole playthough. I would probably put it on a tertiary battle team, however. Nonetheless, we'll see when I get the game. I might still end up picking Sprigatito's cute self.

Back