• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a wild Pokémon, where would you be found?

pkmin3033

I'd be found in Sinnoh, in Turnback Cave. It's quiet, relatively inaccessible, and has plenty of fog to hide in. Perfect place for some peace and quiet.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Johto or Kanto.
    Near Vermilion City or the Power plant.
    For Johto, def Ilex Forest.
    Either of these three probs.

Last edited:
    Years
  • if i were being real, probably poached and stuck in the game corner backroom until someone buys me.

Years
  • I think Celebi had the right idea.

I'm a forest girl at heart so Ilex Forest would be top of my list.

If not there, then Tohjo Falls because I always seem to be drifting between Johto and Kanto :)

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I would love to reside around Valley Windworks or Floaroma Meadow in Sinnoh! Such a tranquil atmosphere with those vividly coloured flowers, I think I would lead a carefree and jubilant existence!!

I also would love to reside in or around the scenic Melancolie Way in Kalos or the whimsical Glimwood Tangle in Galar!

Back