• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in the Pokemon world, what would you do?

Crin

Life is all about choices
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I would likely become a life-long trainer, dedicating my life to exploring the world in search of adventure and challenges.

Years
  • I would probably become a coordinator! and just reason out that Pokémon should not be just about battling but by looking at a perspective which can let their beauty shine through.

and probably travel around kalos with my earned money and set Pokémon contest or Pokepalooza as I would call it to enable male performers to strutt their stuff! and maybe set up like Kalos King or something?!

Runiel

I am male
    Years
  • I'd probably be a human who spent some of his time on the Pokemon Academy / University to study Battling and stuff.
    Then after I graduate I'll probably try to be a Gym leader in my Local Town / City. If i'm even stronger than that, i will try to be an Elite Four, or even the Champion!
    Oh, and if all of those dreams failed, i'll probably just be a Pokemon Professor Studying the act of Battling.

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Be terrified of waist-length grass until I have at least 3 pseudolegendaries on my team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    I would look for ash and whoever he is traveling with at the time I would have a lot of pokemon from different regions. I would leave them at Professor Oaks, I would live in Pallet town, I would compete in whatever I could. I would at least try become a frontier brain, top coorinator, kallos queen, champion of whatever region, I would catch legendary pokemon become friends. Protect the things that I love. I would never give up, learn knew things everyday, travel with friends, be the best that I can be.

I would be reminded of Brock whenever I saw a cute girl, and I would think to myself while I walked by Brock would go gaga for u u u u u u to be continued.

Last edited by a moderator:

eleventh

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAR
    Years
  • I would probably try and summon Giratina and Yveltal at the same time in the same place and see what will happen.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I'd probably set out and become a trainer. I've always enjoyed training Pokemon and challenging other trainers, so I don't see why it would be any different if I was actually in the world of Pokemon. Only difference is that I'd probably set out to conquer every region's Pokemon League. I'd want to be the best trainer in the world.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'd probably shoot for being a grass type gym leader. Grass types are my favorite type, and I really enjoy battling, so it seems like a good fit. Of course, there's probably a lot of people going for that spot, and if I can't get it, I'd fall back on some generic job or something. Still, being a gym leader would be pretty cool.

h2old

Pokémon NX
    Years
  • I would look for Nurse Joy .

Although if I were a Pokémon I'd be a flying Rayquaza and go anywhere.

Years
  • Probably be a ranger, to see pokemon in their natural environment and protect it as well.

If I were a pokemon, it would be a Charmander and be somebody's starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    knowing myself in this life i think i would be happiest studying pokemon. i'd be that scientist with a little pokemon garden :)

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine, so I'll most likely start with a Growlithe. I'd probably be a coordinator, but maybe doing a bit of battling in the side since I do enjoy that as well! Or I could be a Fire type gym leader, who knows. :p

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I'd love to go around sketching the Pokemon I meet like Tracy and Samuel Oak, building a paper-based Pokedex of sorts.

A slightly more ambitious idea is that I'd like to be a Water (or Fairy) type Gym leader.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    I'd be an Ace Trainer (:V), traveling around with my Meowth, Herdier, and whatever other Normal Pokemon I'd catch. I'd also probably have a Pikachu and a Charmander on my team, but not really to battle with. They'd just be my companions.

Mecha-Scrafty

Gastrodon shall rule us all.
    Years
  • I would go on my jurney, no with the mission of catch'em all, or to become the very best. I would go on a jurney to PET Every pokemon. Just because i could. :3

PKMNEdward

Snorlax fan
    Years
  • I would be a normal-type gym leader.
    Sounds boring, but I would have a Snorlax, Exploud, Mega Kangaskhan and a Porygron Z

PKMNEdward

Snorlax fan
    Years
  • I would probably try and summon Giratina and Yveltal at the same time in the same place and see what will happen.

Disaster would happen, stuff would explode, everyone would have their life energy drained, and there would probably be a strange portal to another dimension
    Cool idea though! do you mind if a steal this for a pokemon fan game?

Back