• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a little bit oshy.

Years
  • Who is your favorite Unova gym leader?

I have several faves, including Iris, Marlon, Roxie, Cheren, Elesa, Skyla and the Striaton Triplets! In fact, Unova introduced a lot of my fave Gym Leaders which makes it even more cool.

Do you have a favourite place or memory from your childhood?

What are a few things you think you excel at?

I have a fave memory, being the coach of the winning team during my final years of high school where the students held an inter-house team soccer competition and my team ended up becoming the champions!

I really excel at jokes, because I got inspired by all the comedy shows I watch on TV. Also, as far as PC goes I suddenly developed a talent for designing profiles, avatars and signatures after I got Supportered. That's why my themes look so much better than before I was a Supporter.

Years
  • Do you play any Video games other than Pokemon?

What is your favorite movie/director?

I play Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Ratchet & Clank. All are oldies but goodies!

I don't really have a fave unfortunately when it comes to that field lol.

If you could have any job what would it be?

I'd be an online comedian, making crazy jokes and memes and I'd get my inspiration from various YouTubers I watch every day!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Would you eat bacon flavoured ice cream? I would!

Do you own a 3DS? If not, do you plan on getting one?

Years
  • Would you eat bacon flavoured ice cream? I would!

Do you own a 3DS? If not, do you plan on getting one?

No I wouldn't, imagine how horrible it would taste lol.

And yeah I do have a 3DS, specifically a silver/black 3DS XL I got last Christmas. I plan on playing Pokemon X & Y on it when the games come out!

Years
  • If you could meet one famous person who would it be?

I actually did sorta "meet" a famous person, the actor Russell Crowe. However it was only cos I was in a restaurant and he was sitting at a table near me.

What do you want to achieve at PC?
    If you could make one change to PC what would it be? Why?

Maybe become a mod one day, you never know when they may need my help.

I'd probably allow everyone to make great profiles without having to get a specific user rank, like what they have over at EGC.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I swear, every time I see a post of yours, you seem to have a different signature/theme. How often to you change them, and why so often?

Years
  • I swear, every time I see a post of yours, you seem to have a different signature/theme. How often to you change them, and why so often?

Hehehe I do love changing my avatars and sigs a lot, and I mean A LOT. On average I probably change them about every 1 or 2 days, the reason why I change my themes a lot is because I'm very inconsistent with finding a theme. However I do keep some around longer than others.

For profile designs however, I don't change them as much, and I probably won't be taking my current profile down for a while.

Years
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (In IRL)

Do you think you'll still be on PC in 10 years?

I might probably be working in an office, which is my dream job.

Well, if my interest in Pokemon doesn't fade that is... but yeah expect me to stick around lol.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Which is better in your opinion: quality or quantity?
    What is one quality which you think you lack?
    What is one quality which you are proud of yourself for having?

Years
  • Which is better in your opinion: quality or quantity?
    What is one quality which you think you lack?
    What is one quality which you are proud of yourself for having?

Probably quality, quantity to me is just a number.

I guess the looks, trust me my face doesn't look as good as one would think.

The fact I make people laugh here on PC due to my crazy nature.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Would you ever consider actually trying to get over your fear of hot things when cooking (stove, oven, sandwich press, bbq, etc?) If not, how do you feel you will cope in the future?

Years
  • Would you ever consider actually trying to get over your fear of hot things when cooking (stove, oven, sandwich press, bbq, etc?) If not, how do you feel you will cope in the future?

I got burned once during a cooking class, so it could take me years before I can overcome it. I am learning how to cook food in a microwave or oven lately, so I am getting better at withstanding the heat I suppose.

Back