• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm going to Disney!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, what's your favorite park? If you been there, what's your favorite ride? What about your favorite characters? If you haven't been there, what park would you want to visit most?

I went to Disney World in the first and second grade. My favorite rides were It's a Small World, Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. Oh, and my favorite character is Mickey. My mom told me that I went up to Mickey as a kid and said "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you". I wish we could go back, but money issues plus my various special needs wouldn't allow it. :c

So, what about you guys? :3

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • My first time was 2 years ago and I got in as an intern. It was a "magical" experience indeed.

My favorite park is Epcot. I love their Food & Festival and Flower & Garden events. Whenever I have time, I go to the countries just to meet the foreign students working at each pavilion (I live close to Disney).

My favorite ride has to be Tower of Terror! I absolutely love the thrill.

And I gotta say that all of the princesses are my favorite. I love them all.. I hope to date one actually.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Had the chance to go after my high school graduation. Turned it down for a trip to Ocean City, Maryland, so that the whole family could go.

But my favorite park is Epcot. The nightly show, IllumiNations: Reflections Of Earth is the best fireworks show around.

Second best show would be World Of Color at California Adventure.

Years
  • I went to Disneyland Paris when i was really young like 4-5 I dont remember a favourite ride, but i remember how horrifying the "small world" ride was.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I would absolutely love to go to a Disney theme park. I love Disney movies and I've always been told that there's a certain type of magic to those parks that you won't get anywhere else. I've also been told that it honestly makes you feel like a child again, and in a great way.

I visited Six Flags at Kentucky Kingdom quite a bit when I was younger, and I have some great memories there. The ferris wheel is insane, and when you're at the top, you could swear that you could see for miles in any direction.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • I like Disney movies (Renaissance era), Disney parks Ain't my thing. I will go to Universal or King's Dominion and maybe Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I know people from Virginia know about King's Dominion.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to theme parks, I have been to the following:
    Disneyland (last went there in 1999)
    Legoland California (went there in 1999)
    Wild Waves Theme Park (went there in 2007)
    Paramount's Carowinds (went there in 2005)

When it comes to my favorite ride out of any of the rides in any of those four parks, I like Pirates of the Caribbean. One character I had a picture taken with the last time I went to Disneyland was Timon.

Years
  • My favorite Disney World Park is Animal Kingdom. I've also been to Sea World San Diego but I don't remember it very well because it was 8 years ago. I would like to go to Sea World again. Oh, and I've been to Universal Studios Orlando. The Butterbeer in the Harry Potter World section of the park is delicious!

Years
  • I can't even remember what my favorite ride is. I used to live close to Disney World, and last went there when I was like...five years old, then my family moved out of Orlando, and even though we moved back down to an area that was within three hours of the park a few years after that, we never went again because either there was never enough time to go, or because "it's too expensive". Alas.

I did visit Hollywood Studios in the mid-90's sometime, or I guess it was still "Disney-MGM Studios" back at the time...but we were also in town at the time to visit one of my dad's friends for some reason. I don't remember why anything happened, all I remember is SUDDENLY THEME PARK TIME YAY.

(And the only ride I remember from that visit is the Star Tours ride.)

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    check out babyface harley on board the mark twain boat in disneyland
    Spoiler:

i guess disneyland by default since out of the choice of disneyland, knotts berry farm and the notoriously shit rainbows end in new zealand (actually does universal studios count as a theme park?), disneyland easily comes out on top. probably more enjoyable because unlike most people i wasn't bound to doing whatever family members wanted (i was going around america on my own with my own money) and could go off to do my own thing whenever i wasn't hanging out with the lovely german backpackers i made friends with in the anaheim hotel

disneyland really was everything i had thought it would be and i was honestly so surprised when i wasn't let down in the slightest? it might have been because it was my second day (and third and fourth, i went there for three days lmao) in america and was super geared up for everything, but the idealised version of disneyland i had as a kid more or less transitioned perfectly into the older but no less wide-eyed experience i had when visiting as an adult. like... i was almost 19 iirc and obviously had never been to disneyland or anything on that scale before and it was pretty much exactly as i envisioned it to be. really was a wonderful time, honestly.

i had to google the rides to refresh my memory, but i'd have to say that either it's a small world ride (for the sheer disneyness of it all) or the radiator springs racetrack in california adventureland were my favourite ride. i think i ended up going on every ride in the two parks that wasn't explicitly for kids or broken, lmao. the two lovely german girls i had previously mentioned were with me quite a lot of the time anyway so it was a blast.

i think that's enough disneyland capitalist propaganda for now but god it was such a fucking fun time

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I could talk about Disneyland for days. Weeks even. I had an annual pass up until April and I loved it. Going every week almost was a thrill and the magic is legit there. I miss it so much. :( Pirates of the Caribbean, Tower of Tower, and Big Thunder Mountain are just a few of my favorite rides, but my girlfriend and I do a lot of pin trading. We love going and trading, meeting other traders, etc. It's a blast. :)

I WILL ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS POSSIBLE ABOUT DISNEYLAND BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING AND I WENT LIKE 30 TIMES IN A YEAR.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Disney World! :)

Epcot is my favorite park there, and I'm not sure I could pick a favorite ride! I can pick like...my top FIVE favorite rides (which aren't confined to Epcot but are at Disney World)...

Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom), The Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom), Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom), Test Track (Epcot) and Soarin' (Epcot).

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I was about to say THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER but that's not even Disney ._.; I've never been, but I have always been intrigued by the Hollywood Tower of Terror.

To be honest, Disney isn't on the top of my places to go, but it sounds like a lot of people really love it. I'll get to it one day :)

evking

what
    Years
  • I went to Disney World three times, and I liked all those visits. The Magic Kingdom has the most of my favorite rides, but I wish I could have gone on my most recent visit. Instead we went to Epcot, where my only favorite ride is the Test Track, and the Animal Kingdom. We never stayed at the resort itself, but in condominiums just west of the park.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i went to disney land in paris once
    fuck me
    expensive much:|
    normal icecream thats already expensive enough in a normal supermarket was 6 euros in disney land
    you seriously kidding me, a small thing for 6 euros

park looks nice and all but the expensive shit just ruins it if you not rich and preppy:|​

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I've only ever been to Paris, because the others are way too far from where I live. The only thing I can say it was Damn expensive and VERY BUSY, but it was fun.

Back