• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm happily single

I am...

• Single

Votes: 75 74.3%
  • Dating someone

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Married

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

TY

OMG WHAAAAAT?! Congratulations Shadow, good for you bud! Who is she? How'd you meet? Does she have a cute friend so we can double date? I'm happy for you :)

Well, its PC's own Dice :3
    So yeah how we met... through here xD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Originally Posted by ShadowE
    I can happily say that im right now in a happy relationship :D

Hehehe, yes, this adorable (yet tremendously silly :P) young gentleman and I are now an "item", as they say. ^^

Couldn't be happier myself! My days have been amazing with you, Shadow! <3

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I'm in a relationship with my bf now, we're like sooooooooooooooo in love and everything! <333333333333

lolno just lying

I'm gonna stay single for a long time. Do I need a boyfriend? No, I do not. Why would I need one? Tsk tsk. -_- Also, there's no one in the right mind to be able to put up with my crap. I'm pretty sure of dat. ;)

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    2013 has been quite the roller coaster for me! In June, my first relationship ended. It lasted 7 months. It was pretty rough on me the first couple weeks, but I got over it! I got to spend a lot more time riding horses and even had a very successful show season!! Then when I started my senior year, I texted this one boy for like 2 weeks, and yeah that just didn't work out. lol. Theeeeeen, the quarterback and I became a "thing". I really liked him, but he didn't want to be in a relationship, and apologized for leading me on. So, now I am HAPPILY single lol. Boys are dumb. I like horses so much more. ♥

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
    Years
  • Single atm and I'm happy and unhappy at the same time. I sorta like the fact that I can bang any girl I want as long as she's single but I also kinda feel guilty doing so, even if it's not a one night stand. So no, I don't hit the club lookin for some random flesh to ram haha. They were all girls I knew! But at the same time I wish I had a girlfriend.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • I'm single, and have been for a long time. I've definitely been attracted to girls and desired a relationship with a few of them, but things just haven't worked out yet. I'm perfectly fine with that as well. I'm in my senior year of High School now so I don't see a point in starting a relationship this year, especially not with the girls in my school. I'll just wait until college and maybe I'll meet someone that's right for me, and maybe I won't. Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I am single and my last relationship was me and ShadowExcadrill. Which I do hope the best for Dice and Shadow. Hmmm time to find the pairing thread again. Maybe to remove a pair or so...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I am single, I hope to stay that way for a bit considering that most relationships I have never get serious and end badly, so I will just be Ridin' Solo for a while.
    I used to not like being single, but I learned that I didn't need someone to date in order to be happy! (silly Doof, thinking silly thoughts about needing a partner) So now instead of focusing on girls and obsessing I can worry about so many more important things.

DunsparceMaster23

The Hand of Fire - Hinote
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    I've been dating my girlfriend for the last few years, and I just moved in with her less than a month ago. :) It was really hard, we became friends online and after a year or so, we wound up liking each other. So we had to deal with long distance full time, for almost the entire few years of dating! But now things are going good, I'm staying with her and couldn't be happier. <3

Back