• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm happily single

I am...

• Single

Votes: 75 74.3%
  • Dating someone

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Married

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • I believe the old thread died out. Feel free to close/merge if I was wrong. Anyways, what's your current dating status? Are you happy with how it currently is or do you wish it could change? How were your past dating experiences if you had any?

Years
  • I'm currently in a relationship that started at school last year. It turned distant after school got out because of the fact that my girlfriend moved out of town into a neighboring county, so it's rather distant. We're happy as is now, but I wish it could change to where that we were close to one another again.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Single and ready to.. nah. I'll stay single.
    At least if I really find the woman I'm looking for then finally.. xD

Years
  • My relationship just ended a few days ago...

Not happy with the situation at all. It was forced on us by an outside party and right now both of us are really messed up. The scary thing this is I know she will get over it... but she gave me the happiest few months of my life so I thank her for that and wish her the best.

Do I wish it would change? I'd kill to have things back the way they were.

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • Single and waiting out till someone likes (me for me). It is hard all my past relationships were bad. The girls cheated on me and I sorta still hate that. But I'm just waiting it out. Heck might be today or tomorrow, or next year.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm currently single, never had a girlfriend in my life. My people skills are poor, which has a negative impact. Even so, I wouldn't want to attempt to date girls that look like they've just been made in China, if you know what I mean.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • In my post in the old thread, I talked about how I was pretty happy being single (and, for reference, I am still single - read that one for details!) but recently, as in just the past couple of days, I've been questioning that a little bit. I was trying to explain it to someone last night but realised that I can't really make sense of how I'm feeling about it right now... it's almost like I want the emotional connection with a single other person that comes with a relationship, and I feel like I'm bored of - quite honestly - not really 'caring' about anyone in the way you care about a partner, but at the same time I feel like I don't want the commitment of a relationship nor do I want the contact. It's a really hard thing to make sense of because I feel like what I'm describing could be identified as straightforward friendship, but it doesn't really feel that way to me. I'd also say I'm not feeling lonely at all, just kinda... almost like I'm missing some sort of special connection with someone? Idk. Does that make any sense at all? d:

...or it could just be a phase. I don't really know yet.

I'm not happy nor unhappy, but single and frustrated.

Why are you feeling frustrated?

Years
  • Why are you feeling frustrated?

This:

it's almost like I want the emotional connection with a single other person that comes with a relationship, and I feel like I'm bored of - quite honestly - not really 'caring' about anyone in the way you care about a partner, but at the same time I feel like I don't want the commitment of a relationship nor do I want the contact. It's a really hard thing to make sense of because I feel like what I'm describing could be identified as straightforward friendship, but it doesn't really feel that way to me. I'd also say I'm not feeling lonely at all, just kinda... almost like I'm missing some sort of special connection with someone?

I'm in no rush to get out of singlehood, but I do feel there's something more. And it's not so much that I'm missing out but that I'd like some of it :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm married and content. I voted married so it looks like Curtis Talli did not P

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I am currently single and happy with it. The last couple of relationships I have been in were not too good, so I need a little break tbh. I need time for myself.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Just file me under single and ready to mingle. While I've enjoyed being single for some time now and still do to some extent, I'm kind of ready to share part of my life with someone who I can connect with on a deeper level than just friends.

Years
  • I'm dating. It's a pretty nice situation since we're both pretty casual (but not in that way) about it so there isn't any "OMG YOU FORGOT OUR 2 1/2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY YOU DON'T LOVE MEEEEE" and we just get along really well and like spending our time together, which is easy since we live together.

Back