• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm leaving PC forever

Sirfetch’d

It will happen to all of us. One day we will go about our lives and never log back into The PokeCommunity Forums. It may be announced or you may vanish without a trace, never to been seen again, but what will you remember most about your time here when it all ends? Do the good times outweigh the bad? How much have you changed since joining PC? Basically just talk about anything dealing your experiences here at PC!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I'm pretty sure I'll remember alot, but won't have changed much. Joining at 20 years old kinda does have that effect. If I joined, say, at 1 then yeah, I would have changed a lot, and would have spent a lot more time on this forum. Kinda wish I had.

Years
  • I'll be sure to remember all of the good friends I've managed to make here, and definitely remember my time as a staff member as well.

Sirfetch’d

I'll be sure to remember all of the good friends I've managed to make here, and definitely remember my time as a staff member as well.

I'd have to agree here as well as I'd remember the fun times spent at the battle server. That is where I began to open up and make most of my friends so yeah, I'd probably remember it the most haha

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'll remember it positively. I met some pretty cool people here. A few of which I've started chatting with outside of the site. All in all it will have been a pretty good experience. If I ever stop coming, it'll probably be because the activity on the site died down. I'm not the type to get bored with something unless it actually did become less interesting.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'll definitely remember it positively. It could be seen as a waste of time (and it probably is) but I've had fun here and I don't see having fun as a waste of time. I'll remember the fun I've had in this section and in the Off-Topic Section in general, I'll remember the drama in the staff sections from way back (and I'll even look at that fondly, it's fun in retrospect). There's just no part of this experience that I haven't loved... at least given time for my mind to edit the memory :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'll be here like.. a decade next year. Wow. Will I ever actually leave this place?

Lots have changed since I've been here. I think if I were to make a list.. you guys would be up reading it all night!

Years
  • ....in a few years!

It will happen to all of us. One day we will go about our lives and never log back into The PokeCommunity Forums. It may be announced or you may vanish without a trace, never to been seen again, but what will you remember most about your time here when it all ends? Do the good times outweigh the bad? How much have you changed since joining PC? Basically just talk about anything dealing your experiences here at PC!

y u do dis?

makes me hurt myself just thinking about it >< you suck :<

i don't know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    I'm a forum freak, though I tend to switch off on which ones I post the most in.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Whenever I do, I'll probably think of what I've done on PC, but be remorseful about it, probably- and it'll probably be due to a loss of activity on the site.

...I don't think I have the balls to leave PC, honestly.

Years
  • Any time I have left a forum I really loved, it's because of loss of activity. And the same thing will happen when I leave this one as my past ones, I will miss all of the people I got to know and recognized, and be sad that I will have to find a new one and relearn everyone all over again and make new friends. I'm still rather new to this place, and still see a lot of people I don't know, but am slowing recognizing people. Once the place turns dead, I will probably vanish from it as well. I haven't been a hugely active member of any forum in over 3 years though, it takes me a while to find one that I stick to.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    All the forums that I've been a part of and mean something to me, I remember positively (even the ones I left on a sour note on). I've been a member here the longest out of them all, so I'm bound to keep positive thoughts when I do leave. PC means so much to me, and although I don't particularly care for many of the people, its a bit like high school. It was a place where I grew and learned about myself as a person, but its not meant to last forever and frankly, I don't want it to. I met some incredibly meaningful people to my life here, and I'll always be grateful for that.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I know pretty much how it feels when I was almost leaving for good yesterday.

If I was leaving PC forever, I'll becoming sad that I have to leave my friends that I meet in there, and I'll try to remember sweet memories that I have when I was on PC.

Back