• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new here betches

talonflame

Talonflame and Chill
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    hey guys!
    I'm on a journey to look for an active pokemon forum!

and looks like this one is quite the one right?

I have played pokemon since yellow and looking back at my old photos i see my self wearing a mewtwo shirt... I am destined to be a pokemon master... lol

anyway nice to meet you all and looking forward to make new friends and all that stuff! :)

Years
  • Hey there talonflame, welcome!

Ahh, Yellow was the first game I touched too XD although it was under ownership of my brother, and I touched it without his consent haha! Yeah, we're pretty active here too so be sure to look around and find some places to post because we have such a large worldwide presence here for sure!

Hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to drop me a visitor message or chat up whenever :)

Years
  • That sir, is one awesome name. Kinda surprised no-one took it yet, considering how often Talonflame has been boss competitively, but hey nice to see you nonetheless!

So, how long have you been into Pokemon? I always like hearing one's history with the franchise, and maybe also know what their fave games, generation, characters etc. are. There's a lot to do here so I'll let your exploring do the talking for you.

That said, have a great time and I hope you have an awesome New Year celebration as well.

talonflame

Talonflame and Chill
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    thank you guys so much for the very warm welcome.. and yeh the first game that i actually got was yellow on a gameboy color !!

my fave is talonflame duh... but all time fave would be celebi because he's awesome! i've been into pokemon longer than i can even remember and its been apart of me since i was a kid.

fave game would be oras. fave gen is gen 2, i like winona because of her "sky battle"

and thanks both of you again for the welcome and yes happy new year! :D

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey man, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

Pretty fly username you have there, if you need any help don't hesitate to drop me a message i'd be happy to help <333

Until next time ~

Killua

hey bro welcome, one tip go to the clubs they are very active, see ya (also that akes me remenber that i did not made this thing so im doing it now)

Years
  • Hahaha.. never too old to be a fan. :p I'm still really into Pokémon and got into it during the R/B/Y days too so cheers for us! Welcome to PC.

We have clubs across the forum that you can join, for example you can check the Pokémon General area to see lots of different Pokémon-based clubs so it's a good place to start off. Hope to see you continue to post around and have a good new year ~

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Pleased to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you have a great time here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to I'll be around and about. Have a good day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey talonflame, welcome to PC bro! Yeah, this place is pretty active, and I enjoy posting on it because there's always new stuff that catches my attention. Pokemon Yellow was good, but it's got nothing on Gold! The Pokemon games are some of my favorite as well. Welcome to the site bro, if you ever wanna chat feel free to hit me up wit ha message. :)

Killua

Hey another tip see what clubs are active and join them it is not cool to be in a non active club like the electric and the bug club be active okay!!!!! also you can message anyone good new pokeyear!!!!!!

talonflame

Talonflame and Chill
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    im thinking of joining fire or flying club hehe thanks again for the "warm" welcome hahah ;)

Back