• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine This

Years
    Has anyone ever had (or still have) an imaginary friend? What are they like?

I had a.. semi imaginary friend. His name was Mister Man. The reason I say he is semi imaginary is because his personality is imaginary, but his shape is not. Mister man is a mannequin thing for working out by punching it. My friend drew a mustache on him so that made him really cool. I kinda miss the guy, but I may never see him again... : P

That's a story for another time. Anyway, I'm interested in knowing about the imaginary friends that you made your mental puppets. Don't be shy. Mister Man was pretty boring but I still loved him somehow. may he live in our hearts. XD

Sirfetch’d

I had imaginary Pokemon friends growing up. I used to lay in bed at night and would picture Pokemon, talk to them, and even tell them moves to use. I can't really recall having an imaginary human friend though. If I did, I bet he was a cool dude.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I have an imaginary friend. They're like a mirror image of myself.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yes. :x I have two. I don't really talk about them much though. I like to think that they also help fill in my anti-social void. When I was little, I used to have a best friend named Elmo. At the time, I was obsessed with Elmo from Sesame Street. However, this version of Elmo was more of a grown up version of him. XD He ended up running away or something. :c My mom often jokes that he probably did that because I always blamed shit on him lol.

But yeah... I do have imaginary friends still. I've grown so attached to them, and it also gives me the sense of not being so alone as well. I'm autistic lol leave me and my imaginary friends alone and go fall in a ditch because idc

Years
    Yes. :x I have two. I don't really talk about them much though. I like to think that they also help fill in my anti-social void. When I was little, I used to have a best friend named Elmo. At the time, I was obsessed with Elmo from Sesame Street. However, this version of Elmo was more of a grown up version of him. XD He ended up running away or something. :c My mom often jokes that he probably did that because I always blamed **** on him lol.

But yeah... I do have imaginary friends still. I've grown so attached to them, and it also gives me the sense of not being so alone as well. I'm autistic lol leave me and my imaginary friends alone and go fall in a ditch because idc

Whatever floats your boat, dude. I remember I used to have an Elmo plush but I lost it. Funny thing is, I don't remember even being into Sesame Street. XD

Years
    I never believed in this stuff. To me, I feel like I could never do what a normal kid could do back in the day because of my condition.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    I project the negative parts of my mind into something I consider an imaginary personality, if that makes any sense XD
    I named him John.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    I never had an imaginary friend per se but I did have a stuffed teddy bear that I used to personify and talk to. I still have that bear.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    With a friend at the time in 6th grade, we used to pretend that Link and Zelda were our friends and that they were there with us in school.
    We didn't genuinely believe it but it counts, right?

Back