• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine you have a time machine

pkmin3033

Are we assuming the past and future are fixed? If so, I'd go forward to next Wednesday, get the Euromillions numbers from the previous night, then return to the present and buy a ticket with those numbers.

I don't think I'd want to travel too far back or forward in time. Going too far back is likely to result in time paradoxes and irrevocably ballsing up the present - because of course it is - and going too far forward is probably only going to make me more depressed, because if the present is any indication then the future is going to be a very bleak place to live in.

Years
    I world only went to spectate events if I were to time travel to prevent a paradox to begin with.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Listening to music and certain smells can already take me back in time :) I can really get back in the moment, it's p cool.

I dunno though. The future is what I would probably visit though. Although I loved my past I don't want to potentially mix it up and instead I would go like a couple years into the future to see what things COULD be like. I realise that my actions could change things but it's always good to have a goal to aim towards and see what the future could hold if you followed a certain set of actions. I mean nobody knows what those are, but that's the course you're on right now and it's up to you to change it. With the past anyways though, I've done so many stupid things I think the embarrassment would overcome the excitement of returning back lol

I dreamed about the future a few weeks ago... I went into a portal and it took me into the future. I was so apprehensive about seeing the future but I did and it was still really cool. I mean I dunno, I'd go to any point I could really... it's like magic. And if magic were real, I'd be all there. Although an alternate future where I could use magic, speak to birds or transform into a bird at will would be cool too.

...things are so cool that I used cool three, now four times. :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I would inevitably try to fix my past mistakes, even if I think that's the worst thing to do.
    Otherwise I'd maybe visit ancient Greece, but the past is rarely welcoming to women. I would also want to see how the Pyramids were built.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Two minutes before I bought Final Fantasy XV and I would tell myself to wait a year to buy it because it is not worth it and no one will mention a month after release

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd likely stay away from the past because for the most part it doesn't sound great for women. =/

I'd instead go the future, hoping that the world will have become a better place. And if not, I might take screenshots and return to my own time(or even earlier; maybe the 60's or 70's) in order to work towards changing the future for the better. ^_^

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    tbh i don't know if i'd want to travel through time? i don't want to create a paradox by going back in time and im afraid of what i'd find in the future. stuff like this tends to give me anxiety lol.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    I would visit the future to see how humanity evolved, and also to see if maybe we've discovered new life forms in the universe and new ways to travel in space; that is... if humanity still exists.

Years
    Well, if I had a time machine, I would first look at this week's lottery numbers and then travel backwards in order buy a lottery ticket with those numbers and then hide it somewhere where I can find it in present. Simple as that really. Of course it would be so awesome if I could travel 2 or 3 centuries into the future...

Trainer 766

If I'd ever get permanently banned, I'll use the time machine and go back to the point where I first joined this forum and show a good attitude unlike my future counterpart and possibly become mod.

Laugh away.

al3ab3lia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2017
    if i have time machine i want to go to past and future , past to fix some thing , future to see some thing too .

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Something simple. Go back five minutes and slap the past me. See what ripples this causes.

Years
    go back to whenever my parents conceived me and tell them to stop. Or like the day before and tell them not to.

Pave Low2

Everything
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    As much as I would love to go back into the past 1000+ years in several locations around the world, I doubt I would survive for long considering I'd be absent the required skills to live and would not be in the nobility. Maybe if I was to bring back some gold or something with me, then I'd have a chance. Which basically leaves the future, and in that case I would love to go 1000+ years into the future. A gamble, since the world could be effectively destroyed by then. Having said that, in 1000 years, there will probably be inventions we would not have considered in the next 100 since technology will grow like crazy. Yeah idk.

Back