• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Voted Trainer, but I'll add to it.

I'd want to be a trainer but my main profession/job being a Photographer or a Pilot of some sort. Going out into the wild and taking amazing shots of nature itself. :p

If I were to be a pilot I'd be a bit more 'normal' than most, not being around the wild so much. I'd see plenty of Flying types though, which are one of my fave types. :D

I think I should have voted for the last point now that I think about it. xp

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I choose researcher.

As much as I'd like to battle all the time, I wouldn't do it for glory or titles, I'm more interested in observing how powerful certain pokemon can be when battling at their maximum potential.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd go into Aura training. Or maybe make new items like Silph, etc.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I would be a pokemon trainer/ranger. It would be sort of cool because you could capture pokemon, battle other trainers, and command other pokemon to fight and do things for you.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • LOL I'm the only one to pick the last option.

Though really, I think this poll should have allowed for multiple choices, as you don't have to limit yourself to just one of those things, even in the games.

But if it could only be one, I'd stick with my job and keep studying for university. I'd love to go on a Pokemon adventure in real life, lulz, but unfortunately there are more important things that we have to deal with. ;_;

But if they somehow get dealt with in my lifetime, I choose Snorunt as my starter, and I'll be on the road faster than you can say Yukimenoko! X3

Years
  • I'd most likely be a breeder because I would want to travel the world with my Pokemon without having to worry about training my Pokemon to the highest level possible or the injuries my Pokemon would receive in battles. It'd be amazing.

Years
  • I wants to be pokemon trainer and den be the mastar! Yeah,I choose Trainer cause I wanna p0wn some Caterpies for breakfast. It'll be fun,I can do something instead of going on the computer and do other stuff.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I certainly wouldn't be sitting here typing this, because PC probably wouldn't exist.. xD;

That type of logic aside, I'd be a trainer.. seems like the most fun. Maybe I'd do Contests, but they certainly wouldn't be my main focus.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i see most of us would want to be trainers. but contests? they are so interesting!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I would be an activist for PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon). I would protest the inhumane treatment of Pokemon by trainers, especially how they keep their pokemon confined in small balls 24/7 unless they need them to fight other pokemon until they pass out.

I wouldn't join PETA, though. Regular animals aren't as awesome as Pokemon.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
  • I'd take the opportunity and leave my current "life"... Any excuse to get away from this hell hole :P
    I'd get a Charizard and fly on it :3 And an Arcanine to ride on, while a Pikachu rides on my shoulder.

champ4life

currently failing
    Years
  • The very last elite four using the amazing DARK TYPES! Only 3 dark actually and 2 other types

Absol Lvl 60
    Weavile Lvl 62
    Swellow Lvl 60
    Sceptile Lvl 64
    Mightyena Lvl 64

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I would be a trainer aspiring to become the best in the world. Unlike Ash though, I actually achieve it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Trainer is soo much more fun :D
    breeding can be good aswell, but raising pokemon and teaching is much better.

Back