• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Alright, this may be a really dumb and stupid question, but is it possible to get an eon flute for Latias in Omega Ruby, or if I have one (For example, eon ticket/trade) would I be able to choose to fly around on Latias?
    I know it makes no difference, but I really like Latias

Years
    Alright, this may be a really dumb and stupid question, but is it possible to get an eon flute for Latias in Omega Ruby, or if I have one (For example, eon ticket/trade) would I be able to choose to fly around on Latias?
    I know it makes no difference, but I really like Latias

If I remember from what I've read somewhere, you can use the Eon Flute with either Lati.

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
    Where is the Lotto place in ORAS?

Lilycove City

I've heard that there's some kinda bonus for having a pokemon from an original RSE game brought to your ORAS game. I imagine it's something like a ribbon, or maybe someone gives you a special item?

In Lilycove City, there is a motel with people from Game Freak. If you show him a Gen3 mon he will give you an award that you can decorate in your Secret Base(I think?)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you tell if a pokemon has perfect IV's from level 1?
    If you show the Pokemon to the IV Judge in the Battle Resort you can tell if a Pokemon has perfect IVs in any of its stats, even at level 1. If he lists a stat or stats and then says "Stats like those...they simply can't be beat!", then those stats mentioned are ones with perfect IVs.

Years
    If you show the Pokemon to the IV Judge in the Battle Resort you can tell if a Pokemon has perfect IVs in any of its stats, even at level 1. If he lists a stat or stats and then says "Stats like those...they simply can't be beat!", then those stats mentioned are ones with perfect IVs.

Alright thank you very much! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I have been catching some pokemon on the Mirage Spots and twice now I got the message "Amazing! Fantastic! You caught every possible Pokemon in this area!" message, but I only got a silver crown. Why?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I have been catching some pokemon on the Mirage Spots and twice now I got the message "Amazing! Fantastic! You caught every possible Pokemon in this area!" message, but I only got a silver crown. Why?

That's a platinum crown you just got. Silver crowns are a duller gray than what you got.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Strangest question ever (in my opinion), I feel stupid even asking, but why is my swampert hopping at the beginning of a pokemon encounter?

If a Pokemon's affection is at exactly 3 hearts in Pokemon-Amie, it jumps up twice at the start of the battle.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    If a Pokemon's affection is at exactly 3 hearts in Pokemon-Amie, it jumps up twice at the start of the battle.

Sorry this is really stupid, but I have never taken my swampert to the Amie to train. Or does that (not taking there) have any thing to do with it? I mean I did with 3 of my eevees in X and Y but not on ORAS.

Years
    I've noticed that I got $2000 from a trainer in my secret base without my Amulet Holder having been in the battle.
    Do trainers give random money, or does the EXP Share (which was on at the time) cause the Amulet Coin's effect to go through?

Years
    I've noticed that I got $2000 from a trainer in my secret base without my Amulet Holder having been in the battle.
    Do trainers give random money, or does the EXP Share (which was on at the time) cause the Amulet Coin's effect to go through?

Trainers seem to give money based on the level of their Pokemon, which is how it works in general. The higher the level of their Pokemon, the more money you get. Also, I'd assume that the EXP Share doesn't cause the Amulet Coin's effect to go through, 'cause if the holder didn't have to be in the battle, it would cause very easy money farming.

Years
    Sorry this is really stupid, but I have never taken my swampert to the Amie to train. Or does that (not taking there) have any thing to do with it? I mean I did with 3 of my eevees in X and Y but not on ORAS.

Apparently there was a mechanic change to Pokemon Amie in OR/AS. If you now trade over a Pokemon whose affection had been raised in another game (either OR/AS or X/Y) it'll retain its current affection rate in the game it's traded to (OR/AS only), unlike in X/Y.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Apparently there was a mechanic change to Pokemon Amie in OR/AS. If you now trade over a Pokemon whose affection had been raised in another game (either OR/AS or X/Y) it'll retain its current affection rate in the game it's traded to (OR/AS only), unlike in X/Y.

Sorry no, my Swampert was my starter in ORAS, I never took him in there ever and he was not traded from past Gen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Ah, ok. Anyway, I have another question, regarding EVs.
    Is there any way to check what exactly my EVs are? So, for example, I might want a Pokemon with 240 of one stat, 252 of another, and 16 of another, instead of 252/252/4. How do I check to make sure I don't accidentally train the first stat up too much?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back