• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So, for lack of a better word, I'm screwed if I don't find the game cartridge?

Exactly. Unless they are still in the PokéBank as Geltza said.
    Unfortunately you have to catch and train those Pokémon that you have lost (in an another game), if your 3DS game card is stolen/lost.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Completing Hoenn Pokedex

Hey so I'm missing some Pokemon from the Hoenn Pokedex and I was wondering where I can see these pokemon. I'd rather see them through trainers so if you know of trainers having any of these pokemon please tell me where.
    Treecko
    Grovyle
    Sceptile
    Beautifly
    Cascoon
    Dustox
    Kirlia
    Gardevoir
    Surskit
    Masquerain
    Alakazam
    Shedinja
    Exploud
    Probopass
    Machamp
    Vileplume
    Bellossom
    Roserade
    Swalot
    Grimer
    Muk
    Sandslash
    Vibrava
    Barboach
    Corphish
    Crawdaunt
    Lileep
    Igglybuff
    Wigglytuff
    Feebas
    Staryu
    Tropius
    Chingling
    Ninetales
    Pichu
    Psyduck
    Wobbuffet
    Natu
    Phanpy
    Donphan
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Rhyhorn
    Rhydon
    Snorunt
    Horsea
    Shelgon
    Beldum
    Latias
    Kyogre

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hey so I'm missing some Pokemon from the Hoenn Pokedex and I was wondering where I can see these pokemon. I'd rather see them through trainers so if you know of trainers having any of these pokemon please tell me where.

Most of the Pokémon you listed can be only seen by capturing them, as most trainers don't use them.

Pokémon can be only obtained from Trades:
    • Treecko is only available as a starter and it evolves into Grovyle at Level 16 and into Sceptile when it reaches Level 36 as a Grovyle.
    • Kyogre is obtainable if you're playing Alpha Sapphire during the plot climax, otherwise you need a friend to trade the Ancient aquatic Pokémon to you.
    • Latias can be encountered normally for Alpha Sapphire players before heading to Fortree City. For Omega Ruby players, they can battle a wild Latias by receiving Eon Ticket. Eon Ticket is available through Street Pass from other OrAs players with the said ticket and events offered them as well. Otherwise you need to trade.
    • Lileep can be only obtained if you chose the Fossil. Lol Ask someone to trade you one or a Root Fossil attached to other Pokémon.

Pokémon can be found from trainers/obtained in the wild (and needs leveling up to evolve)
    Spoiler:

Years
    To be specific, Natu and Phanpy can only be obtained by breeding Xatu and Donphan respectively which you can both find in the Safari Zone. Xatu and Donphan can also be found in some of the Mirage Spots.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    O-Power S is a Japanese only event, However, it can be recieved in the other places with methods such as PowerSave(cheating) and is the highest level of O-Power.

Yes, but I believe they are not region locked, as long as you have a 3DS/2DS family console and an Alpha Sapphire and/or an Omega Ruby you can receive them. Feel free to correct me if you tried getting it from a real, legit Pokémon Center in Japan before. {XD}

As for the alternative method you just suggested, if I were you I would rather not mention it. ~_~

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Can I rebattle Gym Leaders in the post game in Alpha Sapphire?

Hoenn has some of my favourite Gym Leaders and it will be a shame if I have to boot up White 2 (The PWT) to rebattle them.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can I rebattle Gym Leaders in the post game in Alpha Sapphire?

Hoenn has some of my favourite Gym Leaders and it will be a shame if I have to boot up White 2 (The PWT) to rebattle them.
    Unfortunately you can't re-battle any of the Gym Leaders in ORAS =(

Years
    Yes, but I believe they are not region locked, as long as you have a 3DS/2DS family console and an Alpha Sapphire and/or an Omega Ruby you can receive them. Feel free to correct me if you tried getting it from a real, legit Pokémon Center in Japan before. {XD}

As for the alternative method you just suggested, if I were you I would rather not mention it. ~_~

I don't actually cheat I just know you can do it from passerbys, reddit, etc.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Nope, you can get every single Mega Stone in both OR and AS.

Thank you for the information and speedy reply.

I have received a Japanese Magikarp that knows Happy Hour, Splash and Celebrate. It's in a Cherish Ball and I got it in a Wonder Trade.

Anyone know what it is?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Then it is my first event Pokémon by Wonder Trade.:)

There is a beauty in Mauville selling expensive ribbons, are they for an in-game purpose or simply to show how much you love your Pokemon/How rich you are?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Then it is my first event Pokémon by Wonder Trade.:)

There is a beauty in Mauville selling expensive ribbons, are they for an in-game purpose or simply to show how much you love your Pokemon/How rich you are?

Yep, it's only for showoff. The final expensive ribbon costs 999,999.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back