• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    Hi.

I am currently in the process of evolving a lot of Pokemon. Like between 60-75 Pokemon and I was curious as to where I could quickly level them up. I haven't found anything yet that is like the Restaurants in Lumiose, but where do you guys go to quickly level up your Pokemon?

Is there anywhere like Restaurant Le Wow in Alpha Sapphire?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hi.

I am currently in the process of evolving a lot of Pokemon. Like between 60-75 Pokemon and I was curious as to where I could quickly level them up. I haven't found anything yet that is like the Restaurants in Lumiose, but where do you guys go to quickly level up your Pokemon?

Is there anywhere like Restaurant Le Wow in Alpha Sapphire?
    The Mauville Food Court is similar to Cafe le Wow.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I've been there but you can only challenge one of each battle per day. I need several battles one after another.
    What do you mean? If you battle in the Singles line it should take five turns to get your meal, and if you one-shot each battle, it'll give you five.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    What do you mean? If you battle in the Singles line it should take five turns to get your meal, and if you one-shot each battle, it'll give you five.

I mean with Restaurant Le Wow, you could go through five battles and then enter the restaurnt again and do five more.

The Battle Cafe only lets you do five battles at the very maximum every day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I keep entering the Trackless Forest to catch Entei but all it says is "a mysterious ring is floating in the air..."

I caught Raikou and Suicune and I have Lugia on my team to activate the entrance. So what gives?

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently I need to keep the exact same team I used during the 1st battle. Yet I switched out one member for Raikou and was able to battle Suicune but now I can't do that for Entei to appear. I need my original team that battled Raikou to activate Entei. Ugh these portal legendaries piss me off. >.>

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I keep entering the Trackless Forest to catch Entei but all it says is "a mysterious ring is floating in the air..."

I caught Raikou and Suicune and I have Lugia on my team to activate the entrance. So what gives?

You need to have two Legendaries on your team, and it can be any two, it doesn't have to include Lugia.
    I'm assuming since you said the place is accessible, you have that covered.

But I just saw this on Serebii.
    Remove the Pokémon from your team and then readd them again to get the next one

So I'm guessing take every legendary out of your team into the PC, then put them back into your team, then go there and see if he shows up.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • So, I got all the regis and went to the cave where you're supposed to get regigigas, saved, and set the time on my 3DS to 8:30 AM, and it's not showing up. Not even the prompt to say that it's not there is? Did I break it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So, I got all the regis and went to the cave where you're supposed to get regigigas, saved, and set the time on my 3DS to 8:30 AM, and it's not showing up. Not even the prompt to say that it's not there is? Did I break it?

Kinda, basically in game events based on time are locked when you change the clock, as in they are all suspended for 24 hours. (many 3DS games are like this specifically to prevent cheating) so you simply are going to have to wait 24 hours plus however long you're supposed to wait for that particular event to happen.

Years
  • So, I got all the regis and went to the cave where you're supposed to get regigigas, saved, and set the time on my 3DS to 8:30 AM, and it's not showing up. Not even the prompt to say that it's not there is? Did I break it?

Regice also has to be holding a Never-MeltIce, CasteliaCone, or Snowball and be nicknamed for Regigigas to show up for some reason, so if you haven't given it one of those items to hold or nicknamed it, then that's probably why it isn't showing up.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Kinda, basically in game events based on time are locked when you change the clock, as in they are all suspended for 24 hours. (many 3DS games are like this specifically to prevent cheating) so you simply are going to have to wait 24 hours plus however long you're supposed to wait for that particular event to happen.

Wow...
    That's really... Stupid.
    I could understand if this'd be able to somehow break the game, but as far as I know, this is the only event of its kind in the game. Why do they feel the need to put so many time requirements in these games? It didn't prevent you from getting mega stones in X and Y if you did this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Wow...
    That's really... Stupid.
    I could understand if this'd be able to somehow break the game, but as far as I know, this is the only event of its kind in the game. Why do they feel the need to put so many time requirements in these games? It didn't prevent you from getting mega stones in X and Y if you did this.

It might not have affected the megastones but it does affect things like finding Rotom on Tuesdays, or finding that other thing on Thursdays, and it also prevents things like the guy in that city near Glittering Cave from trading you Dive balls for Pokeballs, preventing you from playing the lottery more than once a day and a bunch of other time based things.(here's a list: https://www.serebii.net/xy/dailyevent.shtml ) It's basically to stop you from hoarding dive balls, ribbons, rotoms, lottery winnings and whatever else the game spits out at you on specific days. It's supposed to teach you patience I suppose.

And it's actually not the only event of its kind in the OR/AS, there's plenty of time based events in these games too: https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/dailyevent.shtml not to mention the legendaries, Uxie, Mespritt and Azelf need to be encountered 12 hours apart: https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

And upon looking at the link, while there's lots of requirements to get Regigigas, none of them say anything about needing to be there at 8:30am, just to go there during the day (but again, it could still be time locked), are you sure you did everything else? (including nicknaming registeel?)

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • It might not have affected the megastones but it does affect things like finding Rotom on Tuesdays, or finding that other thing on Thursdays, and it also prevents things like the guy in that city near Glittering Cave from trading you Dive balls for Pokeballs, preventing you from playing the lottery more than once a day and a bunch of other time based things.(here's a list: https://www.serebii.net/xy/dailyevent.shtml ) It's basically to stop you from hoarding dive balls, ribbons, rotoms, lottery winnings and whatever else the game spits out at you on specific days. It's supposed to teach you patience I suppose.

And it's actually not the only event of its kind in the OR/AS, there's plenty of time based events in these games too: https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/dailyevent.shtml not to mention the legendaries, Uxie, Mespritt and Azelf need to be encountered 12 hours apart: https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

And upon looking at the link, while there's lots of requirements to get Regigigas, none of them say anything about needing to be there at 8:30am, just to go there during the day (but again, it could still be time locked), are you sure you did everything else? (including nicknaming registeel?)

Everything else is done, and I just set set the clock to 8:30 AM because it was daytime and ensured I would have time to do anything that was necessary beforehand.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I've heard there's a mega stone salesperson on Route 114. Where is he? (Would like pictures and/or videos please.)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I've heard there's a mega stone salesperson on Route 114. Where is he? (Would like pictures and/or videos please.)

Right here, I think you have to have beaten the Delta Episode to buy them (I'm not entirely sure).
    Spoiler:

When you go to buy from him, it says Title: *Something Here*.
    Do not buy Title: Loneliness, Title: Emotionless, or Title: Tears. They are just Hard Stones.

The ones you want are the two other than those, based on the starters you didn't choose, Title: Fading Fire (Blazikenite) and I can't remember the names of the other two, which are Sceptilite and Swampertite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    After scanning a Secret Base QR code recently, I tried battling the person's trainer only to be told "Come back tomorrow!". It has been more than two days and it still says this. Anyone knows what's up?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    How do get into tHe Mauville HeigHts? THe storyteller invited me tHere but I don't know How to get in.

Is it possible to get Lapras in tHe game? Or do I Have to trade it from X/Y?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back