• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

videoman

I'm no hero. And never was.
Years
  • Well from what I have been reading around, you simply have to go to the roof on a Saturday and the dude should be there. Even Serebii pretty much states that.
    http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/dailyevent.shtml

I remember what you speak of from playing the heck out of Emerald (and a a lot of Ruby and Sapphire), however since the 3Ds has a built in clock and calendar, I don't know if you still need to check the TVs. I will give that a shot though, but I don't think its still how it works in the remakes.

PS: The Clearance Sale Event is at the very bottom of the link I posted.

Years
  • I'm just about done maxing my Ralts' Sp. Atk EVs, but I'm wondering what I should max next. Do I go for speed to ensure a first move or go for HP to increase her durability?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I think you have to read it on the BuzzNav or a TV first, then it shows up at Lilycove?

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Delta Mode?

How do I start Delta mode? I beat the Elite Four once, tried to go back for a second time but the guards said Steven is not present.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    How do I start Delta mode? I beat the Elite Four once, tried to go back for a second time but the guards said Steven is not present.
    The Delta Episode starts immediately after you beat Steven the first time. Head to Petalburg City first and go to Wally's house.

Years
  • Alright, I feel kinda dumb asking this, but how do I transfer the Glalie and the items that I got from the demo? I remember it saying I was to use Pokémon Link, but I don't think that gives me any option and I can't go to the demo to do that...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm just about done maxing my Ralts' Sp. Atk EVs, but I'm wondering what I should max next. Do I go for speed to ensure a first move or go for HP to increase her durability?

I say special defence.
    It's not a good idea to EV train Gardevoir in Special Defense. Sure, it can take special hits better that way, but Gardevoir is still physically frail and it's going to be outsped. You might as well go max Speed.
    Alright, I feel kinda dumb asking this, but how do I transfer the Glalie and the items that I got from the demo? I remember it saying I was to use Pokémon Link, but I don't think that gives me any option and I can't go to the demo to do that...
    You go to the demo itself, talk to Steven, choose "send to full game", choose "Glalie" and it will be transferred to the OR/AS game cartridge. In OR/AS, choose "Pokemon Link" and follow the instructions.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    So I've been doing the secret base stuff for a while now without any issues. But just within the list couple days it's like the fact that the date and time roll forward on my 3ds doesn't matter . I can't collect flags or use my pals skills, the demo version won't let me transfer rewards to my full game. All the npcs just keep telling me to come back tomorrow. Even when I connect to the Internet in game and get a bunch of new passerbys it won't update which mirage spots and secret bases I can go to. Getting really frustrated, anybody know how I can fix this?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • So I've been doing the secret base stuff for a while now without any issues. But just within the list couple days it's like the fact that the date and time roll forward on my 3ds doesn't matter . I can't collect flags or use my pals skills, the demo version won't let me transfer rewards to my full game. All the npcs just keep telling me to come back tomorrow. Even when I connect to the Internet in game and get a bunch of new passerbys it won't update which mirage spots and secret bases I can go to. Getting really frustrated, anybody know how I can fix this?

Have you changed your 3DS' time recently? Daily events won't work for 24 hours if you do. I'd suggest waiting a day, then coming back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Have you changed your 3DS' time recently? Daily events won't work for 24 hours if you do. I'd suggest waiting a day, then coming back.

I might have, to be perfectly honest I don't remember. My clock was a couple minutes behind so I went ahead and fixed that. I'll wait the 24 hours and see. I doubt anybody cares but I'll post here again to let everybody know if it's resolved. Thank you!

Nakala Pri

I've also got a wee problem. Do I get a slam-bam-in-a-can Swoobat or a bad-ass Crobat? >:) I know Crobat is great buuuuuut I love Swoobat!

This is the team I'm planning so far:

Zorua
    Lillipup
    Skorupi
    Sandile
    Woobat (or golbat)
    Deerling
    Meditite

Can someone help to cut the list down? Also, I need a Water type. Any ideas? (A gen 5 one would rock!)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I went to Wally's house and nothing? Talked to his parents too.
    OH WAIT, you're supposed to go next door to May/Brendan's house before Petalburg. And you did meet Zinnia as you left your house after the credits rolled and stuff, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I might have, to be perfectly honest I don't remember. My clock was a couple minutes behind so I went ahead and fixed that. I'll wait the 24 hours and see. I doubt anybody cares but I'll post here again to let everybody know if it's resolved. Thank you!

Well it's been over 24 hours and still nothing has reset. Pretty pissed about the whole thing now

Years

• Yes it is true, there's an event in Japan that will be distributing all three starters with their Hidden Abilities:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back