• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In how many of the Pokeman games have you caught 'em all?

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Well I don't really like collecting, it's just not part of me, regardless of the game.
    So I never got all of them, and I think that I'll never get them (not even in every one available hacks)

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Well, I catch/evo/hatch/wtv every pokémon you could have in FR without trading, because none of my friends plays Pokémon, and even then I can't trade... at all. Which is terrible...

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Well I have Gen 1, 3, and 5 completed (not counting Genesect, Keldeo and Meloetta), across my Blue, Sapphire and Black versions. Didn't play Gen 4 and didn't play GSC/HGSS much.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    None! However I am going to try for it in my Japanese White when I'm done with the Hall of Fame challenge. :)

Years
    I think in SoulSilver I filled up a large portion of my National Dex.

In Black I have currently caught a total of 444 Pokemon (my newest addition being Gallade)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    The Unova Dex is proving pretty easy I must say compared with some of the earlier games. Thats not to take anything away from Black/White as I really enjoy playing them especially with all the daily and seasonal battles and items to get through.

Zeus

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    None - go me! I have no interest in catching all of the Pokemon. I honestly don't care about the Dex as much as I care about simply training.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    None so far. But I'm planning on completing the Pokédex in Pokémon White during the Christmas Break for fun.

Years
    I've only "finished" Pokemon Red (not fire red, regular ol red) .. and I almost finished off Silver, all that remained was Blissey from what I remembered, and then I just stopped playing.

Came back into things probably around 4th gen, but didn't finish anything there either. Taking my time with 5th gen, so it seems sorta unlikely that I'll finish it again.

Brickboy

Missingno. Expert
    Years
    Red/Blue/Yellow/Crystal/Gold/Ruby Red/Leaf Green.

Ive had a lot of time with these ones but if hacking the game counts, black and white too.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
    I believe I caught all 151 in R/B. I also come very close in Hoenn (No events, I missed all of those).

By the way,
    >In how many of the Pokeman games have you caught 'em all?
    >In how many of the Pokeman games
    >Pokeman games
    >Pokeman

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Lets see. Caught all 151 in Blue back in the day. Then one day I went out to get a Pearl version from gamestop, loaded up the file, and saw a bunch of event Pokemon on it. So I decided to catch them all, since the hard/impossible part was done for me. Then later, once I got my emulator, I went back and caught all 151 on Blue again (not cheating because what would be the point?), and then caught them all - Celebi on Silver (I was already half way there from Blue).

So 3 different games, but 4 total times.

Years
    Ahhh the big "Gotta' Catch 'em All" dream. well at first it seemd like something easy, like when only the Kanto and Jhoto Regions were out, but now we have nearly 700 pokemon and that number is very unmotivating. but me myself have never done it hahaha

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    It always feels like there are around 5 pokemon in every game that are unattainable for what ever reason. Event, dont have corresponding title etc, etc, coming close gives me the same satisfaction as catching them all anyway. Pokemon such as Arceus and Celibi I will never have as I missed the events years ago and dont have the know how to obtain them via cheating. I'll quite happily erase a game and do it all over again for the fun of it, although I do make sure that any event pokemon on that game have been traded to my safety Platinum game.

Zeus

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Went to a 6 Day convention once, and me and some guys spent 17 hours completing our pokedex's for Red, Classic game which no one can say isn't the best pokemon game of all time! I think in the end i needed 1 pokemon? I think it was Chansey, No body seemed to have 1.

But in most of the pokemon games now I spend all my time training my team, then worrying about Gaining all pokemon...

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    Went to a 6 Day convention once, and me and some guys spent 17 hours completing our pokedex's for Red, Classic game which no one can say isn't the best pokemon game of all time! I think in the end i needed 1 pokemon? I think it was Chansey, No body seemed to have 1.

But in most of the pokemon games now I spend all my time training my team, then worrying about Gaining all pokemon...

Tauros was always my problem, damn safari zone! lol

Cerulean cave?

Zeus

Back