• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shhmew

Years
    Dakota your handwriting is so charming, I love it.

I like how in elementary school they told us you were REQUIRED to write in cursive in high school/college/the real world, yet, at my high school, most things were typed, and everything written was just like "Um who wrote in cursive? I can't read this at all"

Years
    I've posted this image of my handwriting before, but I'll go ahead and repost it anyways..

Spoiler:

Yeah, my handwriting isn't the best. I'm also left-handed as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My handwriting is extremely sloppy. I would post it here, but too embarrassed for it. xD" Should probably practice more. After all, practice makes perfect, right?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My handwriting is beautiful. There're pictures of it somewhere on PC, if anybody cares to dig deep enough to find them.

I'm going to go forging Zach's signature now to get his millions.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I actually wonder what some professional analyzer would say about my handwriting, as it's quite different from most others in terms of letter proportions and I write it rather "aggressively"; also it can depend on my mood

But I wouldn't say it's neat or beautiful or something, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder and such

Years
    I actually wonder what some professional analyzer would say about my handwriting, as it's quite different from most others in terms of letter proportions and I write it rather "aggressively"; also it can depend on my mood

But I wouldn't say it's neat or beautiful or something, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder and such

I read somewhere before that small writing means that person's insecure or shy \: Hm, that would probably explain my personality to a certain extent so that's why I'd like to get it analyzed :D

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I read somewhere before that small writing means that person's insecure or shy \: Hm, that would probably explain my personality to a certain extent so that's why I'd like to get it analyzed :D

That might even be true, I am shy and insecure about somethings sometimes, and compared to others' handwriting mine is small indeed...

Years
    Hand writing analysis is most a pseudoscience, from what i've gathered. I certainly hope so, because evidently slanted, small handwriting means I'm a sociopath and/or serial killer in training. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eh, I just think my hands are a bit weird and write in whatever way they want. After years and years of trying to control it into something nice, it's just round blobs with occasional irregular stripes. Hm, maybe that's just what letters are though 8)

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Spoiler:

Everyone else is doing it and I am oh so susceptible to peer pressure.

Edit: Actually not as many people are doing it as I thought. That makes me one of the trend setters. Sweet.

Years
    Spoiler:

So my friend was sitting besides me while I was typing this up and I didn't notice her until I noticed her then I freaked out and closed this tab and felt really embarassed ><

Years
    I always do that when my brother walks into my room XD and my mom as well, but sometimes she asks me what I was on ;-;

Years
    What is it that you guys are embarrassed about, hm? (; Doesn't matter who it is, I never really close tabs. Just keep it open to the most generic one when I feel someone looking over my shoulder or sitting right next to me.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hand writing analysis is most a pseudoscience, from what i've gathered. I certainly hope so, because evidently slanted, small handwriting means I'm a sociopath and/or serial killer in training. XD

Exactly, it is a pseudoscience.

All I can think about when I hear hand writing analysis is a video I saw about prank/joke from a TV series in which the hosts were told what to say to the "costumers" by the other hosts over a microphone. Not really funny but not terrible either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back