• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    Because I am autistic, my handwriting pretty much looks like a kangaroo drew it. (It means that nobody else can see what I wrote until they study it thoroughly which annoys me.)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Spoiler:

So my friend was sitting besides me while I was typing this up and I didn't notice her until I noticed her then I freaked out and closed this tab and felt really embarassed ><

Here's how I read this message:
    I love better things to day right how, but it looks like, I'll be jittiy on the latest b o d y. I'm lat too sure nlat psychology wild here to s-y ebot my withy. I hope the west of yo one deny those thigs you're supposed to be dory. Tody started out rice —d s--n-y but lol it's dardy —d tht vokos we killed o$ s—d.

No hard feelings John. ;)

Mein Gott, ich kann Deutsch sprechen!

I think it's saddening that the only two phrases I know in German is "Gesundheit" and some Nazi slogans because a lot of my friends love making racist jokes. :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My handwriting is like a weird mix of cursive and print, leaning toward cursive when I'm writing quickly/sloppily. Even I have trouble reading what I write, to the point where I often just give up if I wrote too much. It isn't worth the effort of trying to figure out what I said.

Years
    My handwriting is still sloppy, though I did improve on it a bit, at least I can read it now.
    Spoiler:

My German skills have gotten a little better, I'm still relatively an "infant" when it comes to my knowledge on German but I'm not as clueless as I was a month and half ago.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I still dunno the difference between cursive and printing haha. The wonders of not being a native English speaker...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    It's hard to explain , but cursive is when the letters are joined together like this

Spoiler:

Print is when the letters are separate
    Spoiler:

In other words, print is what you learn at like 3, 4 or 5 and cursive is what schools make you learn around 9 or 10. I hated learning cursive as a kid, I mainly use it for signing things now lol. My cursive is admittedly better than my print haha.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Ah thanks Kouzan!

I'd say I write both quite well if I don't rush. I've been told that I write like a computer so there's that.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    You got me there :p

Haha what I mean, if that makes any sense, is that I write letters almost like you'd type them on a computer. They kinda look alike.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I was gonna come here and take a photo of my handwriting for you but this morning I got my finger caught in a chair and mangled it and it's on my left hand and I'm left handed so my handwriting is not its best self today :(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I write absolute crap with my left hand, I should really try to practice it more. I can't even hold a pen properly with it :|

right-handed ftw!

Years
    You got me there :p

Haha what I mean, if that makes any sense, is that I write letters almost like you'd type them on a computer. They kinda look alike.

I have no clue what you mean, actually. Does that mean you write lightningly fast? Matching fonts?

Years
    My writing would come out terrible if I use my left hand because I'm a rightie... which the rest of my family apparently isn't.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I have no clue what you mean, actually. Does that mean you write lightningly fast? Matching fonts?

Matching fonts. Imagine MS Word's default font on a notebook and you get my writing style. But I have to take lots of time to write it ;;
    And the teacher writes so fast, I just have to rush it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I was gonna come here and take a photo of my handwriting for you but this morning I got my finger caught in a chair and mangled it and it's on my left hand and I'm left handed so my handwriting is not its best self today :(

We should have another handwriting thread.

If I weren't so eager to get to bed, I'd post mine. But ouch dude, that sounds it hurts.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Andy, I'm terribly sorry about your mangled finger.
    [Insert pity here]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I do hope it's not the middle finger, else you wouldn't be able to make the almighty sign :(

Seriously, I hope you heal soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back