• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 351iaae.jpg

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Are you a cherry blossom tree?

Hello new DCC thread. c:

So, double posting happens less in shorter threads?

Years
  • I hope nobody noticed the grammar mistake in that image before I fixed it XD That would have been embarrassing...Dakota why you no spell check my work? OTL

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Cute opening thing! Though gets a little hard to read at the bottom ><! But I know the rules anyway! :3 you have quite the talent with design and css though! It is very very pretty! I wish I could do something like that!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes, that is a very cute opening. Kinda fits with the cute emote in the title. c:

I wanna make a graphic that's that cute. Alas, it is hard for me to produce cute things. /dies

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    brb whipping out my smores ingredients for us all, that i have secretly had with me this entire time. v w v

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I was wondering when we'd getting a new DCC, haha. Also, yeah, I agree; that's such an adorable OP, Vanille. n_n"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't even read the first post but unless there's some ebil new rule, hello new thread 8D I might try to traffic you more often than the old one.

Years
  • Oh yay new DCC, except it's not Spring yet :(

I thought it was CSS at first @_@ but then again, it probably could be done with CSS :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back