• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Hahahah, maybe that's why I didn't entirely like the spring rolls that I had..

The wrapper had a stretchy / soft texture instead of being crispy, and the insides contained way more green veggies than eggs rolls. Also the dipping sauce they gave us was different than the ones they handed out with the egg rolls. In general they were two completely different flavors. @w@ Though, I was at a pricey Tai restaurant, and their spring rolls might differ from Chinese restaurants. Not sure.

Yes, that's why then. Thai spring rolls are often soft and vegetarian. Chinese, no.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes, that's why then. Thai spring rolls are often soft and vegetarian. Chinese, no.
    They definitely were that. Not that that's bad, but now I really try normal Chinese spring rolls. *^*

...wow midnight is a bad time to think about chinese food.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm hungry right now. I'll probably eat a bowl of cereal and head off to bed. I told my bf I was going to bed 45 min ago and I'm still online here. oops.

Years
  • I tell my parents (and others) that I'm going to bed soon all the time, but I'll still be up like an hour later xD

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I'm hungry right now. I'll probably eat a bowl of cereal and head off to bed. I told my bf I was going to bed 45 min ago and I'm still online here. oops.

I haven't had cereal in...about 6 months. I usually have some bread for a snack, let alone breakfast.
    I always take ages to make and eat things like cereal.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Truth be told, I've never tried out any Chinese food in my life, simply because their aesthetic appearance rub me the wrong way, believing I would puke if I tried one.

Years
  • Despite the high amounts of MSG in Chinese food, I still enjoy eating it. Usually though my family only orders Chinese food once in a while, so it isn't often that I get to enjoy it.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It's monosodium glutamate and basically makes anything taste better than it really is. Liberals, health wackos, and others hate it because they're jealous that we invented something that actually works and since they reject all coherent logical standards anyway they are blind to the wonder it is and seek to destroy it by making up a bunch of lies and half-truths to make us think it causes cancer or heart disease when it doesn't.

—Conservapedia tbh

Sir Codin

It's monosodium glutamate and basically makes anything taste better than it really is. Liberals, health wackos, and others hate it because they're jealous that we invented something that actually works and since they reject all coherent logical standards anyway they are blind to the wonder it is and seek to destroy it by making up a bunch of lies and half-truths to make us think it causes cancer or heart disease when it doesn't.

—Conservapedia

Sometimes Conservapedia gives you nice little gems like this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm such a sucker for salty foods myself. I hear about the dangers of eating salt yet I still eat the saltiest of foods anyways. because why not? xD

Sir Codin

Because what you put into your body is no ♥♥♥♥ing business of state.

That too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I just stuffed my face with McDonald's not an hour ago, and… ugh. I feel like never eating again. :O

With junk food and fast food, I don't really eat a lot at one time or often at all, and I have a naturally high metabolism. Most of the time I have my fill for the whole day late in the morning and will have a snack before bed, so I have little quarrel with eating the unhealthy sorts of foods. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back