• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In which region would you want to reside & where?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • If given a choice, in which region in the Pokemon World, would u want to reside - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos or Alola?

And in which City/Town of that region, would u want to live in?

Pika Pika :chu:

Karous

Captain Obvious
    Years
  • I'd probably want to live in Nimbasa, in Unova. The literal map description of the city is "A bustling city of entertainment, with many theme parks." There's amusement parks, sports arenas, the Battle Subway, a musical theater....

Honorable mention goes to the Hoenn Battle Frontier, it's a cool island with a bunch of different battle facilities. Sign me up.

Mardovelin

cute + grumpy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    i'd live in goldenrod in johto. you have a huge shopping center nearby, the radio tower, the game corner, a bike shop, plus the magnet train if you plan to go on holidays.
    down south you have the pokémon daycare for breeding, and up north you have national park and the pokéathlon dome (which i spent ridiculous amounts of time on).
    it'd a win-win for me.

Years
  • I'd probably live in Slateport City in Hoenn, it has a great beach and market and I love the seaside location. There's also the cycling road nearby which would be fun and a quick way to get back from Mauville City should I want to visit it.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • I looked at the thread title and immediately thought of Fortree. Such a cozy, quiet, natural place. Also, the PMD towns tend to have a vibrant, positive yet homey feel to them, which I love to bits.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh so many cool places. In Johto, I'd like to live in Goldenrod, Olivine, or Blackthorne. In Hoenn, I think I'd be quite content by the beaches and shops in Slateport.

I'll have to look all the cities up in these regions to make sure I'm not missing any!

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I'd live somewhere in Unova or Kalos. I'm a Westerner through-and-through and can easily cancel out Alola because I would dread a tropical climate. Think I might prefer Kalos for the history.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Something has always attracted me towards Virbank City in Unova. The jazzy tune has something to do with it, but the overall feel of the town is like something from a Noir film. Just a perfect place to chill, and the bustling Castelia City is a short boat ride away if you get bored.

Plus, Roxie.

Lunarly

(●´ω`●)
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 2, 2019
    Nimbasa City would be one since it is a bustling city of entertainment (musical, theme park, battle facilities, sports dome) so I'd never be bored. I also wouldn't mind living in Goldenrod since it has a department store , radio tower, and train station for transportation purposes.

Years
  • I guess Unova for now, especially the beautiful water-based area that is Humilau City. However, once I find out fully about Alola I may consider the newbie as the region I want to live in.

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • I would like to live in Solaceon Town, I guess. The motto for the town is "Free of Worry", and it's quite small and homey.

"The temperate climate makes this town a relaxed and casual place for people and Pokémon to live in."
    644.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Pacifidlog Town was gonna be my choice as well, but in a realistic sense, there's no access to the mainland and a storm could probably wipe the town out. Cinnabar Island is another place I'd avoid living in as we saw what happened to it Gen II.

Can we include Orre? Phenac City is a beautiful desert oasis, and probably another spot I'd like to reside in.

Years
  • I would want to start my journey from Kanto. The city would be Pewter city, cause its between mountains and rocks. :7:

Also, I think it would be easy to start a journey from there and just adventure the whole Kanto. After that the rest of the world.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • As for now, I've been thinking of one particular city in Unova: Aspertia City, since it looks pretty modern yet still having great scenery like the mountain afar, I'd like to live there. I might like the breezing wind there.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I've always said I like the laid back but complex nature of Sunnyshore City (Sinnoh). On the other end of the spectrum, I am the type of person who wouldn't mind living in Snowpoint either, and frankly the climate is more my speed anyway. Outside of Sinnoh, Nimbasa sounds fun if it gets some rain ever, and Olivine for the same reason as Sunnyshore. Alola is out of the question, too hot and rainy (at least if they keep the climate of Hawai'i). Kanto and Hoenn are just boring.

Years
  • Somewhere around Lumiose in Unova. Maybe right in the city? but I feel like that could get overwhelming, so perhaps around somewhere?? That way I can access it easily whenever I want a lively adventure ^^ Or I'll stay at Cheren's house and have 15 children. B] But I definitely know I'd want to live in Unova, or Johto as a potential second choice.

Years
  • Aw man, I really would love to see Alola's towns because I love the environment, but for existing cities; I'm torn between Slateport City in Hoenn, Castelia City in Unova, and Lumiose City in Kalos. I'm a city person, and I really like ocean scenery too. I like the museum and market place of Slateport, but I'd have to say Unova and Kalos are selling me with the buildings. I gotta go with Lumiose because I'm a sucker for the setting, cafes, and shopping!​

Back