• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Innie or Outie?

What type of belly button do you have?

• Innie

Votes: 51 96.2%
  • Outie

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Intbetween/ Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    lmao best thread.

Mine is an innie. I don't bother to look at people's belly buttons so I don't recall having seen an outie or an inbetweenie.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Mine is also an innie. I've seen a few people who has an outie... just looks sorta odd.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm an innie. The only 'inbetweenie' I've ever seen before is Kyle XY (if you don't know, Google it) :P.

Though I have to say this thread creeps me out lmao.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sorry for disappointing but I'm also an innie. D: Are there any outies on PC? x]

Jacinth

~Darling~
    Years
  • LOL, everyone here so far is an innie. Yus, so am I! But by best friend is an outie. Outies look kind of mutated... O_o

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mine is an innie but it used to be an inbetweenie before I gained forty pounds. :D

Years
  • I have an innie as well. Boring ol' me.

One of my best friends growing up had an outie belly button, but she was the only person I've met that had one. Then again, I've never really paid much attention or asked, since it would seem awfully weird.

Back