• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Stand Nexus!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Me: Look at this theme, Pokemon Black. It's so...dark.
    Boyfriend: I would use that.
    Me: And look at White, it's so bright! I can't take it!
    Boyfriend: I agree, too white.
    Me: Now look at this one, it's so balanced! X3

I like how the black and white are balanced so it's not completely dark but not all white either, like the other two B/W themes. I would agree with the suggestion to make the white background slightly darker though, maybe a light gray between #CDCDCD and #949494. Just my two cents :3

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
  • The Stand Nexus really kicks tail. How did you know that medium gray was my favorite color? Aheheh... just kidding.

All jokes aside, I think this new theme has the ultimate technological feel compared to some of the other themes, and I'm big into high-tech themes nonetheless. One thing I'd like to see – and I'm sure that I'm not alone on this – would be that the majority of the interface buttons have mouseOver events much like the "Post Reply" button. Other than that, Stand Nexus looks great.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Absolutely amazing. My all time favourite skin out of all of them.

The main titles, the colour scheme, the buttons - everything is just gorgeous. My one complaint is the characters in the banner. They seem out of place to me.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I adore this theme. Definitely beats my old favourite, Time and Space. More themes like this one would be great. Kudos to whoever made it :)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I love this theme. I use reduced mode so if my friends see they dont know its pokemon :)

Ryukouki

BW Metagame Player
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    I really like the design this time around. It looks more mature. The last ones were too colorful and made it look too kiddy. This time, it feels neutral and more manly! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'm loving this style. Making this the default style helps, too. It's just... so nice. If there is something that could be improved upon, it's the colours. How about an option for different colours/shades?

Hmm... is it just me, or does the combination of a context bar, Special display mode and enabling beta features in certain styles cause The Stand Nexus to always display in fixed-width mode? What's up?

EDIT: Hmm... apparently, when you allow beta features, you lose fluid-width styles. I think I solved my problem... with a workaround.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    This theme is the best one I've seen this forum use, Its sleek, Professional and clean. An excellent choice :}.

Years
  • Absolutely amazing. My all time favourite skin out of all of them.

The main titles, the colour scheme, the buttons - everything is just gorgeous. My one complaint is the characters in the banner. They seem out of place to me.

If you set it to the reduced version as explained the OP, it cuts out all of the characters, leaving a subtle plain banner, which I personally prefer.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This is looking great! I thought it was a little bright at first but I'm used to it now and it's a really nice, unobtrusive theme.

One question though, out of curiosity, where did the name come from? x)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I agree, i like it some what but the lack of color will make me not use it :(

Eliterazor

Legendary Master
    Years
  • Certainly a very classy style, one that differentiates this forum from others. A little bland, but I guess for a such a great community a more rock polished style is needed. The hexagons give it this more cyber taste which in my opinion shows us how the forums are a global meetup for many trainers. The Black and White motif, well come on, it is the newest Pokemon game out so far, so why not? 8/10 for the style.

Years
  • It's really good, simple, fast and not eye-blinding. I used the Johto Elite before, but I think I will stay with this one now.

Zinock

♚Where Legends Are Born♚
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I like this theme,you should stick with it ;)

Back