• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Which starter Pokemon would you give a Dragon typing to?
Definitely Sceptile. Whenever I look at it, I always get reminded of dragon-types. Plus, it already has quite a few dragon attacks in its arsenal, so... yeah. :]

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
well i am not taking part in this competition. Good luck guys. :3
anyway we need a new topic
which starter Pokemon would you give a Dragon typing to?

Spoiler:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'd have to say Feraligatr because it probably is the one that is most like a dragon, plus it already can learn Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, and even Dragon Dance, making it a perfect fit.

lucariokul

Years
I have an announcement to make. Soon, i'll be opening a new Pokémon club, so my activeness will be slightly decreased. Also, I am going back to my studies soon.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Dragalge. It doesn't look like a dragon, and it even is classified as kelp. Keep it as a Water-type.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
which starter Pokemon would you give a Dragon typing to?
I'd love to see sceptile and Feraligatr with the dragon typing mostly because they look like dragon types.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Sceptile because I love how badass it looks and of course, the most controversial,

CHARIZARD

How the hell did you guys forget that?! I go on a picnic for a day and this happpens?! Everybody on to Charizard now please ;)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Sceptile because I love how badass it looks and of course, the most controversial,

CHARIZARD

How the hell did you guys forget that?! I go on a picnic for a day and this happpens?! Everybody on to Charizard now please ;)

Charizard looks more like a dragon in newer gens than in older ones imo

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

CHARIZARD

Charizard itself may not be a dragon-type, but Mega Charizard X is, though... this sort of fixes up the issue, I guess? xD

Tek

Years
True story: my younger brother used to think that Charizard WAS a dragon-type... Then I crushed his dreams.

I'm not sure I would give any starters a Dragon type, because it would mess up the balance between the three. One thing that would be cool and more or less balanced is if all three of the gen I starters were part dragon when they fully evolved. They're all dinosaur-like so it kind of fits.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
You know, in the anime, Iris after fighting with Ash's Charizard, realizes that it isn't a Dragon Type. I mean, are you dumb? It doesn't look like a Dragon if you have ever opened the Stats screen while playing the game. It clearly says right there! Fire/Flying. I got this from a classmate of mine. He asked me,"Dude, you're a Pokemon fan right?" I answered in the positive. He then asked me,"You know that big Dragon which Ash had? The one that breathed fire ad could fly? It's name started with Char-something......." I hit him on his face and told him,"CHARIZARD IS NOT A DRAGON TYPE POKEMON YOU DUMBASS!!!!" Why do people do this ****?!

lucariokul

Years
You know, in the anime, Iris after fighting with Ash's Charizard, realizes that it isn't a Dragon Type. I mean, are you dumb? It doesn't look like a Dragon if you have ever opened the Stats screen while playing the game. It clearly says right there! Fire/Flying. I got this from a classmate of mine. He asked me,"Dude, you're a Pokemon fan right?" I answered in the positive. He then asked me,"You know that big Dragon which Ash had? The one that breathed fire ad could fly? It's name started with Char-something......." I hit him on his face and told him,"CHARIZARD IS NOT A DRAGON TYPE POKEMON YOU DUMBASS!!!!" Why do people do this ****?!
(smirks)
Spoiler:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
For some reason I can't find my post anymore so here's a topic for you guys:

If you could revoke a Pokemon's dragon typing, from which pokemon would you remove it from?
For me there are a ton of pokemon that I would like to take away their dragon typing, but I just learned to live with it, so I chill with it I guess.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
This has been quite a popular topic around the other clubs right now, I'll bring it here too.
If you could fuse two or more Dragon Types together, which ones would they be and what would be the outcome?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you could fuse two or more Dragon Types together, which ones would they be and what would be the outcome?
Ooh, Garchomp and Salamence, definitely! It'd keep the same size and body structure of the former, but its color scheme and wings would come from the latter. Could you imagine how epic this Pokémon'd look? In terms of competitiveness, it would be having more Attack, Special Attack, and Speed. Thanks to that, it'd be quite an easy task for the Pokémon to sweep.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Not sure how I missed this, but, that's a really cute artwork, Star11Pika! :3 Would've looked better without the background, though. Do you have the original copy? I would love to see it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back