• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • No in general, although I still think Gyarados should be a Dragon-type. Flying doesn't make sense to me at all and never has. It would actually make it more challenging on an Elite Four team too instead of just Bolting it all the time.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
  • Mo in general, although I still think Gyarados should be a Dragon-type. Flying doesn't make sense to me at all and never has. It would actually make it more challenging on an Elite Four team too instead of just Bolting it all the time.

Good point. That would give Gen I a second dragon evo line, which would be nice I think.

Plus it makes Magikarp that much cooler XD

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • I agree with the members that it would create too many Dragon Type Pokemon.
    The topic is off discussion now. Please try to refrain from commenting on it.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Hmm, I have one, borrowed from my other clubs.

What Dragon-types have you used in recent playthroughs?

I had Flygon when I beat Black 2. One of my favorites and probably will be used again in OR/AS

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I try my best to use as many dragons as I can and in the last game I played I used Hydreigon, Kingdra, Dragonite, Salamence, and Altaria.

GammaHD

The real The best
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Username: GammaHD
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Gamma or GammaHD i dont care
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Haxorus
    Reason for joining club: dragon types are my favorite types and they not only are great in stats but look and have the best models
    Answer to any one of the current topics: My first dragon type was Garchomp and will always be one of my favorites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Username:Blazikong^ ^
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Blaze
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Haxurus
    Reason for joining club: Because I just found this part of the forum, and it sounds fun.
    My first dragon Pokemon would be axew from pokemon black.

Pikaruto

Pokemon ninja
    Years
  • JOIN!!!
    Username:Pikaruto
    Favorite DRAGON pokemon: Kyurem
    Reason for joining club: Dragon type is one of my favorite type.
    My first dragon pokemon: maybe dratini (leafgreen)
    answer the topics: 4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
    Draco meteor

Tek

Years
  • What Dragon-types have you used in recent playthroughs?

In the last couple months or so, I've had a Supersonic/Dragonbreath Dratini in a Petit (NFE) challenge, and a Dragonair in a Time Warp challenge, a Garchomp in an Egyptian Myths challenge, and I'm currently using a Flygon in an NPC Trainer challenge..... I liek dragons XD

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Username: Yizzay

Do you want a nickname? I'm happy with Yizzay:P
    Favorite Dragon Pokemon: Haxorus & favourite Dragon type: Dragon/Flying

Reason for joining club: Besides Absol, Haxorus and Dragonite are by far my favourite and my most relied on Pokemon throughout my Pokemon experience. There isn't a Pokemon game or hack I have played, where I don't have Haxorus, Dragonite and Bagon in my party.

What made me love the Dragon type?
    When I was utterly destroyed by Lance in Pokemon Blue and Yellow. It made me desperately want a Dragonite. It didn't only look awesome, it consistently wiped the floor with me :|

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Haxorus looks so cool and is so powerful haha. Haxours with Dragon Claw = GG :D

Wicked3DS

Years
  • So it's seems we have some new information about OR/AS that's relevant to this club. So...

What do you think of Sceptile having a Grass/Dragon Mega Evolution?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I think its pretty cool that Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon. Though Lightning Rod isn't terribly good on it; it already has a 4x resist to Electric. Only use I can see for it is not getting crippled by Thunder Wave....which I guess is kind of a big deal on a speedy poke like Sceptile.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I don't get Lightning Rod at all, it seems like such a random ability for it. If anyone has an explanation at all for it, please do give us one! Anyway, I like the Grass/Dragon combo because it is unique and it may give me some incentive to choose Treecko over Mudkip (unless, of course, I buy both games). It excites me though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back