• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is anybody here NOT afraid of Bees?

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I might have been afraid of bees/wasps when I was a kid but now i'm not afraid of them. However, I don't shoo them off if they're on me or else they'd sting me. XD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Well, whenever a bee or a big fly is in the classroom... I have to keep my eye on it flying around, that horrible buzzing noise does my head in... and I lose concentration on my work. If I see one outside, I try my hardest to avoid it because again, that buzzing noise freaks me out. xDD; In the case of wasps, I run because they're more dangerous than bees are. :B

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    I've got apiphobia, so I'm really afraid of bees. Even the sting-less ones. It's quite sad, actually.

my friend I have that same irrational phobia I cannot stay in the same room as a bee and have to leave the area if I see one.I absolutely despise the creatures however its more wasps really Ill run from a wasp Ill slowly walk away from a bee.

Years
    I am scared of every single flying, yellow-black colored bug. I ain't afraid of spiders, but of bees, wasps, hornets etc.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    In my 16 years of life on Earth, I've been stung by almost 20 bees. With that, I stay away from them and do not look at them whatsoever.

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    I used to be. I actually WAS stung in a classroom, when I was young. But now... Eh, as long as they don't follow me around I'm okay with them.

Years
    Me and animals get along just fine (except crows, they hate me, I swear I see one everywhere I go...)

Bees, nah. They're harmless. Wasps? Now we're on a different page. Wasps are known to be a bit "hostile", but I has no fear of little bugs. If you live in Seattle, you're afraid of RACCOONS!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    The very sight of bees makes me just run. Waaaaaah!! Here's another one!!! xD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I like bees. I walked through two clouds of them without getting stung by them. And one of those times they were pissed off since their hive was crushed. Not my fault, but still.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    For the most part, as in I'm not afraid of the bees themselves. But if a bee or anything suddenly zooms in front of my face, then I usually jump. That's just a reflex though....

Edit: Someone's post reminded me of something. I have been stung by a bee before, but sadly it was because I stepped on a dead bee. lol

Last edited:
    Back