• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
    Years
    People always tell me "my waifu is shit."

it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

I mean, look at this majesty! How is Proto NOT the best?!

string555

Banned
    Years
    Just a few more months until the Annual Milking of the Cobra. I think it's going to be a good one this time. :D

Wow, so I looked into it, and I was under the impression that since this day is so big here, it must be big everywhere. This is not actually the case. Every year here on July 12th, we milk the cobra and make anti-venom in remembrance of Albert Calmette, who first invented the snake anti-venom (From initially, cobras). We have had countless cobra outbreaks around here, and before the anti-venom process was developed, we had a lot of casualties. After around the mid-1800s, however, we have had a lot lot less, if no, casualties, due to the invention of the snake anti-venom process. We owe it all to Albert Calmette, and that's why we celebrate that day on his birth. :D

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    Well, looks like I found this site's Random Messages. I assume this is where RM15 went when it was labeled as contraband. (If you don't get it, on the Bulbagarden Forums, a joke I started was that RM15 was not going to happen and it would skip to 16 after the current one, 14, ends.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back