• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    I really like pizza, and I always prefer Pizza Hut. However, the other night I had it, and it was the worst damn pizza I ever had. It was all dried out and crunchy, it was like they forgot about it in the oven, and then left it out all day on top of that. The good part is that since it was also late in the delivery, we got a free pizza for next time, so that's the upside. :D

On another note that I thought I would share, me and my dad like to talk mad muk on each other for fun sometimes. The other day we were doing this, and then he dropped this: "I don't know what kind of Pokemon you really are, but when you were conceived, you were my Squirtle."

Touche, Dad, touche. XD

string555

Banned
    Years
    Heh, my Dad always gets that to have instead of the pizza.

I've been thinking about doing a Mimikyu tattoo for a while now, and I think I'm finally going to do it today. I looked up 'Mimikyu tattoo', and most of those look like muk. I could try and do the standard type or the shiny version, but I'm going with the Cutewarez Family version from my avatar. We'll see how it goes, I'll post a pic even if it looks like trash. XD

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    Can't wait to see from my new temp. residence at WIlderness Lodge in disney

also switch, maining my new avatar in pokken dx

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    I'm really particular about thin crust :( it has to be done just so or it's garbage

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back