• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I don't think I'd want to go back to school...University, maybe. Or even College. But not school. I never want to be 16 again.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I wish I was 16 again, but not in school. 2008 was my favorite period in J-music, games, and basically everything else

TY

On one side I wish it was 2013 again, but on the other side I rather keep it as it is right now... don't have too many good years ^^"

pkmin3033

If going back in time meant undoing a few things and risking that they wouldn't happen in the future still, I don't think I'd want to...

string555

Banned
    Years
    I think if I could go back in time, I wouldn't do it. Sure I made a bunch of stupid decisions that I could go and correct, but I like the way I turned out. And for all I know, part of that might have come from dealing with the consequences of making those stupid decisions.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    If I could grab all my present self's head, memories, thoughts and all that and plant them in my 18 year old self, and live these years again, I'd do it gladly.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Well, if the setup was like that, I might have to reconsider what I said. :P

If I could take everything I know and go back to when I was a toddler, that would be awesome. I could create all these different programs that would be way ahead of their time. If I got enough fame for that, I could invest in inventing a bunch of things before they're suppose to be made. But with my luck, doing all these things would probably end up bringing about the end of the world, or something. XD

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I just wish I could go back to the 2015 and do some things differently. That was an AWFUL year, except for the part where I joined PC

Years
    Nowadays I'm doing a lot better because I'm taking college a lot more seriously than I used to. But honestly, if it wasn't for my screwups, I could've graduated college and be on my way to graduating university at this point. @__@; I'm kinda mad at myself for my past mistakes, and not being like that again is that motivates me to be as perfect as possible with my academics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back